spoon

Disney+ is coming to Thailand and Malaysia

24 minutes ago, spoon said:

Lol netflix have them haha.

Netflix is a general entertainment channel. I believe Disney is much more a wholesome family entertainment channel. Looking at its California Channel programme for today, there're such "goodies"[?] as -

The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot about That

Mickey and the Roadster Racers

Puppy Dog Pals

and High School Musical as the main evening movie!!

I'll stick to Netflix thanks!

Disney also owns plenty of other companies and franchise that does serves the bigger audience than kids. They own ABC, marvel, star wars franchise, lucas film, espn, a&e, history channel, pixar and plenty more. And as always, in asian market, they will also include local content and several malaysian movies will be included as well. U can own netflix and disney+ as well. Lol. Not sure about pricing in thailand but for malaysia, itll be rm50+ for 3month, which is about usd 4.45 a month. 

https://ifilmthings.com/disney-owns/

Anyway, its always good for netflix to have competition in this region, and it will only means better content for all of us.

https://www.chiangraitimes.com/events-activities/netflix-steps-ups-its-game-in-thailand-as-disney-plus-enters-market/amp/

• Members

I kinda liked the new Marvel shows too, Falcon and the Brooding Bottom, Wandavision.  Sadly I lost my hookup to watching it for free before Loki comes out which is likely to be the best of the three.