Yago

Any news about Cuba?

No, but I talk to people there....they say the shelves are bare. Worse than during the "special period"..... the restrictions to enter, quarantine and all....doesn't make it sound too inviting. They tell me to not think about going, plus I can't find any flights.

If you do go, customs lifted the limits that you can bring as much food items as you want....I'd guess restricted fruits & meats and and whatever would still be restricted.

28 minutes ago, floridarob said:

Não, mas eu converso com as pessoas lá .... dizem que as prateleiras estão vazias. Pior do que durante o "período especial" ... as restrições para entrar, quarentena e tudo ... não parece convidativo. Eles me dizem para não pensar em ir, e não consigo encontrar voos.

Se você for, a alfândega suspendeu os limites de que você pode trazer tantos alimentos quanto quiser ... Eu acho que as frutas e carnes restritas e tudo o mais ainda seria restrito.

Thanks.

• Members

I have some friends working there as expats. They told me that the normal shops are always empty. They could get basic food in the US dollar shops, but the queue is always long. The black market exchange rate almost doubles the official one. One of them finally decided to leave, and paid US$10,000 for his one-way ticket. Don’t go there now.