BlkSuperman

Bad! Bad! Whore!

• Members

Im so sorry guys. I was supposed to post about 9 days ago when we returned from the DR and I didn't.  That' makes me suchhhhhhh a BAD WHORE and a terrible person. I'm sorry.

So we arrived and the usual happens. Manny sends this new guy to me. OMG!!!! I will call him BIG RED!!!! sooooo handsome! So tall and such a  BIG THICK DICK that gets hard the minute he pulls his pants down. 

BIG RED will fkuc you all day long. What I liked most about him is that he fkuced me until I nutted  and when he knew I was about to Nutt, he dug harder and deeper.

It might have been the best orgasm of my life because while he was fkucing me my husband was sucking one nippLE, another guy was suckin the other nipple and BIG RED was deeply gazing in my eyes. IT WAS UH-FKUCING-MAZING!

I think he lives close to the colonial zone because we were outside when he came over the third time. Yes, I said 3rd time. Come onnnnnnnn, you guys know I'm an insatiable WHORE.

The guy is amazing and his dick is soooooo thick and big. Manny has a few other new guys also.

One pic he just sent and the guys dick is almost to his knee. It's bigggggggggg and you know if I say it's biggggggggg then it's biggggggg.

I will be back Saturday 11/20/21.  Manny and I are planning a sex party. I've rented a beautiful home so we have space to get FREAKY AS HELL. I'm actually thinking about doing a LIVE sex party where you can watch the action as it happens.

Manny and I just finished texting a few minutes ago and he's already lining up 4-6 guys.  I'm actually a Lil nervous, but it should be lots of fun for me and you tramps also. 

Ohhhhhhhhhh, I almost forgot. BIG RED fukced a bottom with a HUGE ROUND ASS. OMG! IT WAS AMAZING.  part of that video is on my Twitter page. BLAKSUPERMAN2 

Next time you are in DR ask Manny for BIG RED. He's a DREAMBOAT. Easy on the eyes VERY FRIENDLY and a HUGE FAT DICK

• Members
On 11/14/2021 at 2:03 PM, BlkSuperman said:

He's a DREAMBOAT. Easy on the eyes VERY FRIENDLY

Wow BlkSuperman...I missed this post the first time around but thanks for the hot stuff!!

A couple of questions...why is his nickname Big Red?

What kind of condoms do these guys use?..Magnum XXL would be laughable and hardly do the job.

Hope your weekend is as HOT as you expect. Watch out SD BlkSuperman is back in town. :4002-navysalute:

• Members

On another thread, we talked about the hot Tourist Police in the colonial zone that we lusted for and wanted to hire, but can't find that thread so sharing this sexy Dominican cop pic just found on Twitter. Want him naked, stoned and solidly erect, kicking back on a couch and me on my knee pads spit-polishing his mighty inches.

Can't wait for my fifth visit to the DR once covid surges calm down and US airlines are mostly normal. Was last there March 2020 and hired one of Manny's boys with a perfect long uncut cock, slightly curved downward. He fit perfectly in my deep throat. Very horny and planning to hire two hung dudes every day, to make up for two years of no dick-sucking.

My throat salivates thinking about BlkSuperMan servicing machos in Sant-ho Domingo.

• Members
12 hours ago, Primeone385 said:

But does Manny know any twinks ? I mean damn these beautiful black men got some hardwood. But I still need a twink . LoL

You’re probably better off going to theJuan Bim Bim establishment or Narciso’s house out in the country for twinks. Even cruising the Conde or Parque Colon. You can’t shake a stick without bumping into one. It’s much easier to find skinny twinks in the DR — much to my dismay (they do nothing for me). But my friends who love twinks have a field day. 

• Members
2 hours ago, SolaceSoul said:

You’re probably better off going to theJuan Bim Bim establishment or Narciso’s house out in the country for twinks. Even cruising the Conde or Parque Colon. You can’t shake a stick without bumping into one. It’s much easier to find skinny twinks in the DR — much to my dismay (they do nothing for me). But my friends who love twinks have a field day. 

Yeah I like the running back build or soccer build like twink. That’s my favorite. That can take some dick. Not so much the full back hockey player lol. In any case I have to decide if I’m going to the Dominic republic or Brazil. I want to be there 2nd week of March. 

• Members
1 hour ago, Primeone385 said:

Yeah I like the running back build or soccer build like twink. That’s my favorite.

A football running back in college is about 5’11 and 210 pounds. Twinks are generally less than 150 pounds. Are you sure “twink” is the right word to describe what you’re attracted to? 

• Members
23 hours ago, SolaceSoul said:

A football running back in college is about 5’11 and 210 pounds. Twinks are generally less than 150 pounds. Are you sure “twink” is the right word to describe what you’re attracted to? 

Your right I’m thinking more of the track and field athlete. But anyway @SolaceSoul you get the gist of what I am saying. But this is the problem of me trying to describe something on to little sleep and not enough coffee. Lmao