• Members
On 2/15/2022 at 8:29 AM, Alaskabear said:

Well this is my last day in Brazil.  
As is often the case, my plans and ideas about what I would do before I arrived changed once I arrived.    I spent very little time at the saunas and play areas, which was my “goal” prior to arrival.     So what happened?   Brazil happened.    These forums are mostly for the GP/money boy scene so I won’t bore you with details not pertaining to that.   But over the course of the month I met a few amazing guys on Grindr.     Between Rio, Salvador and São Paulo my time was spent exploring and loving and beach combing these wonderful places with a wonderful guy by my side (plus a solo weekend trip to Iguaçu falls-beyond what I imagined. Simply breathtaking and worth the side trip).   So much time was spent with a guy that when I did have alone time I was well enough spent that visiting the sauna was the last thing on my mind.      

One thing is clear though, I’ll be back.   Brazil has charms few countries posses. The guys are adorable.   The atmosphere is generally very relaxed and life here seems meant to lounge on the beach and eat fruit and fuck and fuck and fuck. (This is not to say life is easy for the typical Brazilian)  I especially appreciate the online hookup culture here.   In the states at least it seems so difficult to snag a date or hookup.  So much back and forth and ghosting.  Here in Brazil (especially Rio) it’s very much like : “hey what’s up? Want to meet up? Ok great! Where is your place?”    And it happens   No hemming and hawing which is refreshing as fuck.    

So I apologize for lack of sauna info or anything else similar.   I do however feel that this country is certainly worth a visit.   

Im flying to Spain and Thailand  next and like before I do plan on partaking in the sauna/ boy scene at least once.  I have to!    

Congratulations on your successful first trip and welcome to the charms of Brazil. 

• Members

As happy as I am to be back in Spain I definitely was sad to leave Brazil.     One thing to note for myself, I think I’ll come in Brazilian spring months of September to November.   It was incredibly hot and humid in January.  So much so that I didn’t venture out during the day as often as I would have liked.   My shirts would be soaked in sweat within 15 minutes.    Nighttime temps were moderate and fine.  But mid day in Salvador and Rio were at times oppressive for me.