BlkSuperman

CHOCKED by Police Officer in SDQ

• Members

In preparation for my next trip to the Dominican Republic, u have a strong need to be roughed up by the cop I met last month. 

This morning before work I told my husband that I wanted the cop to come to the apartment in his uniform, put his handcuffs on me and arrest me like he does the criminals in the street.

I reached out to the officer a short time ago and told him what my fantasy was. To my surprise he agreed and said he would bring his uniform and get dressed in the apartment to fulfill my fetish. 

I told him about wanting to get chocked and he told me he would oblige all my requests. I even asked if he could bring another officer friend with him for my husband and and he said he would do that also. 

I told him that I wanted him to jack me up, handcuff me to the bed post and force me to suck his dick and take his dick.

I'm so excited to fulfill this fantasy with this Goliath From the Dominican police force. 

Screenshot_20221205_121612_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20221205_122302_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20221205_122310_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20221205_122316_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20221205_122705_WhatsApp.jpg

Google translate isn't always the best, especially when countries like Cuba, DR, Colombia make up their own words for standardized Spanish objects, lol 

He's confusing handcuffs with wife ... or maybe he has more than 1 wife, because handcuffs is always plural esposas and wife is esposa ....he might call them brazaletes or grilletes maybe??

• Members

Omg. I was wondering why he was mentioning his wife. I was very confused and assumed that he and his wife were swingers. I was all for it though. I would have gladly accepted the offer. Now I know what he meant. I'm just so excited about him handcuffing me and choking me with his massive hands

• Members

Just so I have this straight: ordering up two ham-handed and hung police polygamists accompanied by multiple wives that may or may not be aware of one another, or women that may or may not be police or polygamists but are posing as polyamory spouses and sufficiently attractive for the two stranglers to recruit into the scenario for the sake of their own fantasies. And I thought I was … a lot.

With all this ambiguity I suggest that you make it clear the goal is to emerge from bondage and asphyxiation, during a brutalizing anal seeing to, alive and without brain damage. Thus, you might pay up afterwards. 

• Members

No. As @floridarob stated, my translation app made it seem as though he was talking about his wife but i didnt know wife and handcuffs were similar in espanol. 

This guy is very DL so im sure hes not bringing his wife. I only ask guys who really tower over me and have huge hands to choke me. 

Trust me, I put their hands around my neck and let them know how much pressure I want them to apply. While he was making love to my ass last month, he was pounding me so hard that I tried to pulled away from him but he used his big hands and brute force to pull me back and keep my in that position so he could pound me more.

My husband thought it was hot. I thought it was hot afterwards because the guy was determined to not allow me to get out of the bed until he got his Nutt.

• Members

I realize it had been cleared up @BlkSuperman; I was mostly kidding and know you keep safety first.

But what inquiring minds now want to know is why you whited out your name-handle image so that not even B is displayed. Are you or am I dreaming of a blizzardy Xmas? Or maybe you entered a far too over-the-top X-rated avatar?🤔

• Members
1 hour ago, BlkSuperman said:

Wait! I didn't know that was done. I don't even know how that happened. Maybe their slowly phasing me off the site. Lol!

Well you now have an image back. Superheroes here don’t get bounced. 

The Oxford Dictionary word of the year just announced is actually a phrase: ‘goblin mode’, so all sorta hella gremlin/troll phenomena be happening. Recent Updates by timeline seems not to be functioning either. 

• Members

I didn't know esposas means handcuffs. Now that's what I call truth in etymology.

But I can see where this text thread went off the rails. You asked him to handcuff you. He mentioned his own fantasy of bringing a female into the picture (he seemed to mean he'd rather not have a third male). You said "Your wife?" He said, "Noooo."