BlkSuperman

Brazil Procurer! Why am I such a WHORE?

• Members

Why am I such a whore? I'm too excited about this trip to Rio. I usually have phone numbers to a few if the guys who I've been with in rio, but since changing phones, they've all been deleted.

Luckily, I did a tour a few years ago with this very friendly brazalian so I thought I'd reach out to him this morning to see if he could help 

Trust me guys, when I arrive I will have daily pics and videos for your enjoyment.

I'm so HORNED UP and DRIPPING.WET FROM THIS TRIP!

Screenshot_20221207_110648_Messenger.jpg

Screenshot_20221207_110759_Messenger.jpg

Screenshot_20221207_110906_Messenger.jpg

Screenshot_20221207_111054_Messenger.jpg

Screenshot_20221207_111131_Messenger.jpg

• Members

I must take you to task @BlkSuperman for the title of this thread.

Reading what you have written, I discern that you have some interest in “big dicks”. So I say this with love and respect…

It may seem a technicality but since you will be paying for male company, you are NOT a “WHORE”. Given how excited your utterances by text are, I’m fairly sure that you are indeed a “SLUT”

• Members

@msclelovr HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A WHORE!!! YOU'RE WAY OUT OF LINE WITH THIS COMMENT, BUT SOOOOOO FUKCING ACCURATE in your observation and description.

Lol! Yes. I'm too excited about this trip in 2 weeks.  My bags are already packed and I've already scheduled 

These 2 sexy hunks are coming over to the airbnB when we arrive on our first day.

The guy on the left, I've been with before, and he has a HARD HUGE BRAZALIAN dick. 

The guy on the right, I met through the procurer and he wants a taste of that BIG BRAZALIAN dick.

To all the other WHORES in this forum,  Don't worry because you know my DAILY REPORTS will be detailed and have video and picture attachments.

20221211_073721.jpg