Astigto

Sit2sis bar and restaurant

I was in bangkok recently and I went to this bar called sit2sis bar. I saw it on twitter and went to check it out. Just want to ask anybody here who might know how it works. We went and had some drinks but nobody speaks english. I midnight all the boys went on the stage with their numbers on the shirts. At it looks like they were doing some bidding of sorts. I wanted to have some of the boys sit on our table but nobody explained to us how it works like how much do we have to pay or how to you get a boy to sit with you on your table or even how the bidding works. I want to go back there the next time I visit bangkok and I want to know next time how I can get into these boys. Can someone please explain. 

5 hours ago, Astigto said:

Im not sure what you get or how far you can go with the boys when you win the bidding. Im also curious on how much is the range of the bids. Id really like to go back there the next time I visit bangkok. 

welcome to the forum

just go with some local friend to translate, have fun and report back here

Its a host bar.. customers have to bid on how many drinks they would give to have the boy sit with them for 1 hour or so. One drink is 250. So if somebody had bidded two drinks for the guy, you have to bid three or more to get the guy.

Some of the guys in sit2sis can pass as thai bl star or idol. You cannot take the guy out. It will be up to you to get the guys line number and negotiate. There are guys from massage shops and hotmale/dream boy who are working there so there's a big chance that some of the guys there might be up to go all the way for a price. 

6 hours ago, chum_soccer said:

This is the same IG account that I am following. I really got curious so I went there last december. But nobody speaks english and we didnt know what to do so we just had a couple of drinks and went home. Even the managers did not approach us I gues because fo the language barrier

7 hours ago, chum_soccer said:

Can go as far as groping and kissing the boy. Between 9pm to 11pm (when the customers are less) bidding ranges from 1 to 3 drinks but when the house goes full (which starts from 12am onwards), it will be from 3 drinks (around 750 baht) even with the least famous boys. It actually amazes me that some tables get 5 to 10 guys and would bid at least 3 drinks for each.

The guy I sat with one time, not one of the famous boys but def a good conversationalist and speaks good english with a hint of aussie accent lol told me he would earn at least 60,000 THB/month. I have seen some of the boys there live in a condo and drive a car. 

Actually, you guys can follow https://www.instagram.com/taonher3659/. He works there and posts boys who also work there.

I have a couple of boys I wanted to sit with but nobody told us how it works. I also noticed the a lot of the guests are young pretty local women. Theyre buying these boys drinks to sit with them. Will defnitely go back. I also noticed that the bar is hidden. It is located on the basement of a building. And no sign or name of the club outside. I was thingking if maybe its an underground bar? Is this something common in bangkok?