Latbear4blk

Rio de Janeiro, Spring Fuck 2023

18 hours ago, buttercawan said:

Just came back from 202 black room party (4 am). I went around 10:30 pm and it’s already after party so I missed whatever show they might have.  Lots of different DJs and the dance floor is full of shirtless in shaped hotties. A few GPs there and one of them kept me company. Rooms upstairs are free, we felt asleep in the room upstairs after some dancing and drinking and some fun. Should have brought him back to my hotel as the room is not very comfortable. Anyways, not sure he knows when I left even though he was having conversation with me, he might be sleep talking.

so who is allowed in this party? local hot boys or everyone? 

• Members

Actually I didn’t ask but from what I can see, a few GPs, local/visiting party boys and I assumed anyone who pays (like me). I only see less than a handful of older gentlemen (usual sauna customer type) but they could have left after the show. They could be there to celebrate some aniversário. 

The GPs there are to party and do drugs I assumed and not to work. Cannot confirmed, didn’t ask. There are also some girls (very few) and I see some boy-girl couple waiting for the room to be free.

There are 2 paying counters. The usual counter is where you pay for entrance and if you want, access to upstairs for rooms/sex. Different coloured wrist bands And another counter by the locker for drink coupons.

• Members
13 hours ago, buttercawan said:

Confirmed. Met him today and he has total amnesia. Forgot to mention the Blackroom is infamous of drugs.  Didn’t partake. Apparently there was a strip show which I missed. Oh well.

That’s somewhat alarming although likely doesn’t apply directly in this case. If it’s definitively a brothel venue the consent for transactional sexual play is baked in … yes means yes. In a more ambiguous setting with a different range of substance use, and a range of interaction that may also include the non-transactional, one would want to ensure the fellow is oriented to time, space, place, and more. To ensure the integrity of encounters and also not subsequently run into the risk of an accusation of impropriety, or less possible, a sting. The gender-centric trend of party-situated assaults aside, mishaps can happen.