TotallyOz

Dream Boys in Bangkok

I went to Dream Boys last night and had a nice tinme. The show was good and had a variety of acts. I have always loved the sexy men who work there and normally find at least 10 guys that I want to spend time with. Their off is a whopping 400 baht.

I was told by the doormen that they had a great fuck show at 10:30. I had not been in a while to see a show so I went up with a Thai boy I had offed from Night Boys. We watched the show. There was no sex and the big cock contest should have been called the big boxer shorts contest.

I have a mamasan there I like and always buy her a drink. For that, they also charged 270 baht.

The show went on too long and after an hour, I did not get to see the boys dance so I left.

If you are looking for the fuck show, go across the street to Future Boys. It was all action.

I was out with my guide on last Monday 4/9 and had planned to see the sex show at Boys BKK (I think, there are so many bars there I didn't learn all of their names yet), but they told us there was a tip about the cops being around so they had to tone down the show. Just big cocks in their tiny little briefs and then a shower show that was actually pretty hot after the fire guy's show was decidedly less 'hot'. Several very nice looking boys there.

Then we went across the street to another bar (Fresh Boys? Future Boys?) and their show was also not so wild but both places had a ton of gogo boys and a fair number of customers for a Monday night I thought.

Am in Pattaya now and it has been fairly eye-opening. How do all of these places stay in business since they are all right next to each other with pretty much the same product? In a way I think I understand how the Sunee area bars may be able to do it given what they are doing there.

Looking forward to leaving here for Chiang Mai on Monday for some quieter times as my first time Thailand tour continues.

"In a way I think I understand how the Sunee area bars may be able to do it given what they are doing there."

And what are they doing there that is any different?

Guest pete1969

I was in Future Boys last night. It was so packed that it was uncomfortable. The show had some interesting acts. The problem was that it was all staged to slow music, and it went on and on. Me and the BS really wanted to see the go-go boys. Plus, the f*** part of the show involved two guys f****** ladyboys. I understand some like ladyboys, but I would bet that most gay men are like me and prefer not to see guy on girl action. It was just not a great experience for us.

I also hate paying the equivalent of $6.50 USD for a beer. I need to stay away from Boy Plaza in BKK and try out other go-go bars. One of these days, I will learn!

Guest letmetellu

I went to Dream Boys last night and had a nice tinme. The show was good and had a variety of acts. I have always loved the sexy men who work there and normally find at least 10 guys that I want to spend time with. Their off is a whopping 400 baht.

I was told by the doormen that they had a great f*** show at 10:30. I had not been in a while to see a show so I went up with a Thai boy I had offed from Night Boys. We watched the show. There was no sex and the big cock contest should have been called the big boxer shorts contest.

I have a mamasan there I like and always buy her a drink. For that, they also charged 270 baht.

The show went on too long and after an hour, I did not get to see the boys dance so I left.

If you are looking for the f*** show, go across the street to Future Boys. It was all action.

I saw you tonight, as you have seen I was with the owner of this club, Mr. GT so I asked him, he said his out goings are mind boggling and at 270 baht a drink he has to charge is because he would be out of business if he did not, it should really be 330 baht, but its not viable, as for the "Erotic shows" they are all according to the local men in Brown climate, if your unlucky that night your have to come another night, no different to Future Boys or any of the others, I now prefer the Dream Boys show, but they all changes constantly.

I saw you tonight, as you have seen I was with the owner of this club, Mr. GT so I asked him, he said his out goings are mind boggling and at 270 baht a drink he has to charge is because he would be out of business if he did not, it should really be 330 baht, but its not viable, as for the "Erotic shows" they are all according to the local men in Brown climate, if your unlucky that night your have to come another night, no different to Future Boys or any of the others, I now prefer the Dream Boys show, but they all changes constantly.

Personally, I wish at least a few of the bars in the area would leave the show off and only have the boys on stage. I don't really care for the show and much perfer to see the boys on stage. If I do have to pay 270 for a drink because they have a "sex show" then give me the show. If not, keep the drinks the regular price. :)

I miss the low key X-Treme show as it was only Cabaret and I loved it. However, I know I am in the minority as there are too many that only go to that area to see the show.

I saw a much better show last night in Pattaya than I did in Bangkok. The drinks were only 110 bath. And, the farangs in the audience at that show really seemed to be getting jiggy with it.

Though the prices in Bangkok's leading bars have risen and are extra at weekends 220-270baht + 400 baht for off seems the going rate. At least they don't over pressure one to buy a boy a drink.

What I would like to see them doing is mixing up the shows in brief one or two acts and then the boys and then a bit more show etc. That would keep everyone happy I think. The punters currently arrive just in time for the show and depart afterwards.

The best show in town for me is at Jupiter 2002 opposite Suriwong Hotel reception. It's a boy dancing show which is risque' and erotic without full on nudity - though some of the cocks are so BIG that they poke out of their briefs during the big cock show. It is great fun and they have the best sound system in any go-go bar I know. Few farangs seem to go there but plenty of Asians.

I will not dwell on the glories of Tawan Bar for those who ike the larger athletic and muscular men - some are versatile. Future Boys is usually worth a visit though at it's peak they had 160+ boys and several superstars. Dream Boys has also faded from it's peak - gosh those f*** shows were like an Olympic Gymnasts event - but it still has a lot a very handsome athletic boys and is popular.

I have not been to other bars, I do glance in from time to time but have not been tempted. I did go to The Boys to see the Tawan guy who got the sack for talking to the press. He is very handsome and has a nice body but 'in the sack' not much cop. The other boys were not impressive nor was the show but things change fast.

Guest catawampuscat

Few complaint about drink prices when the shows are hot and sexy...But , when they are not,

one feels ripped off and cheated...I have loved the show at Dream Boys, when it is good and the

big cock show is a blast but enough already of the men f****** the lady boys.. Future Boys used to have

3 or 4 boys/men do it, even if they started with a ladyboy but ended up with the same boys gettting

done and doing at the same time..Now, this I will pay 330B. for if the men are hot and are not

fems..

One understands the police factor, so advise the customers, no X rated show tonite and not cheat

customers who expect one thing and get a boring lady boy show... Same problem in all the bars

on that soi, so I am not picking on Dream Boys which is actually my favorite most of the time...

Guest letmetellu

Personally, I wish at least a few of the bars in the area would leave the show off and only have the boys on stage. I don't really care for the show and much perfer to see the boys on stage. If I do have to pay 270 for a drink because they have a "sex show" then give me the show.

I saw a much better show last night in Pattaya than I did in Bangkok. The drinks were only 110 bath. And, the farangs in the audience at that show really seemed to be getting jiggy with it.

I think the takings would go down to much if you dont have a sex show, it is something not crated by farangs it has been happening for thousands of years, I was Informed by a wise old Thai Professor I know, also Bangkok being a tourist transient destination with stop overs from all over the world, it is catering for them mostly you can go quick, pick your boy 270 for drink and out though.

I agree with you Gaythailand, if you have the right combination of People who know how to have fun and know what your customers want for the right price you can get any Bar shaking at the rafters with customers, but If I was the owner I do not know how long it would stay Open, because I only demand fun boys to make the happy party feel, you know Im sure I was at the same Bar last night, its was outstanding, one guy ended up waring a boy or was it his underpants lol :wub:

keep the fun cumming because I will :p

I have not been to other bars, I do glance in from time to time but have not been tempted. I did go to The Boys to see the Tawan guy who got the sack for talking to the press. He is very handsome and has a nice body but 'in the sack' not much cop. The other boys were not impressive nor was the show but things change fast.

khun teepee, can you share the number or the name of the ex-tawan guy? how much is the off fee of the boys. and how much do the boys charge for short time?

Guest LoeplohandNalac

its that simple.... Bangkok gay bars for us....We do not go..270 baht for a drink and 400baht for an off..No way. We have plenty of money to spend but we find mos bkkt bars and boys to commercial.

We just take our Benz to paragon for some shopping ,lunch at the Oriental and then just on time back for the Pattaya Boys. Pattaya we call it Paradise.