barcelona92

phuket boys fee

hi, im ricardo from barcelona, and next november i will be going to phuket , im aware of the massage , gogo ,and apps fees for boys in BKK and pattaya ... but if not got no idea of the ones in phuket , i heard is more expensive, so if anibody could oriented me i would be very grateful.

sorry for my english , gracias

14 hours ago, barcelona92 said:

hi, im ricardo from barcelona, and next november i will be going to phuket , im aware of the massage , gogo ,and apps fees for boys in BKK and pattaya ... but if not got no idea of the ones in phuket , i heard is more expensive, so if anibody could oriented me i would be very grateful.

sorry for my english , gracias

your English is good, stay in Bangkok and Pattaya where  where you belong  

14 hours ago, Londoner said:

To be honest, it wasn't much in the 90s. I recall being bitterly disappointed on my first visit (1997, I think)  compared with Pattaya and BKK. Boy69 is right; prices were more BKK than Pattaya.

Paradise Complex in Patong Beach had golden era  a decay start 1999 I think, with lots of bars and boys to choose from ,because it's the most expensive area in Thailand it used to attract the most beautiful Thai boys to work there especially in the high seasons ,  there were lots of gay accommodation options in Paradise Complex and I had lots of fun. nowadays it's almost a ghost town. I agree with Vinapu BKK and Pattaya are better options and if one nev been in Phuket maybe considering a long-term boy from BKK or Pattaya to travel with  to Phuket.