joselowe

Saunas or clubs in Curitiba

• Members

So I’m in Curitiba and I must say they have some of the most beauty men that I’ve ever seen in my life! They are a million times hotter than the guys in Rio and São Paulo but do they have saunas with rent boys here? Or any gay clubs with strippers? On Google I see some gay saunas but I don’t see any mention of rent boys at all.

• Members
15 minutes ago, joselowe said:

So I’m in Curitiba and I must say they have some of the most beauty men that I’ve ever seen in my life! They are a million times hotter than the guys in Rio and São Paulo but do they have saunas with rent boys here? Or any gay clubs with strippers? On Google I see some gay saunas but I don’t see any mention of rent boys at all.

I was in Curitiba in March, and I found zero GP saunas. I went to DOMO Sauna, and it had a sign forbidding prostitution. Curitiba was way more conservative, so hanky panky was hard to find outside the Apps. The only options I found were Grindr and Garotocomlocal. Unfortunately, the guys I wanted from Garotocomlocal were in Sao Paulo then. I think a lot of the talent from Curitiba migrated to SP because it was hard to meet guys there.

• Members

Here are two GP saunas that were going strong last year and are still shown as open in Google Maps:

Sauna Opiniao
R. Amintas de Barros, 749 - Alto da XV, Curitiba - PR, 80045-155

Club 773 (far more upscale)
R. Ubaldino do Amaral, 1664 - Jardim Botânico, Curitiba - PR, 80060-092

The GPs at both are hit and miss are unlikely to be the Nordic Vikings and Iberian Idols you are seeing on the street.

• Members
6 hours ago, Xclay said:

Here are two GP saunas that were going strong last year and are still shown as open in Google Maps:

Sauna Opiniao

The GPs at both are hit and miss are unlikely to be the Nordic Vikings and Iberian Idols you are seeing on the street.

Thank you just looked at the pics and Club 773 seems to have hot guys

• Members
13 hours ago, Xclay said:

Sauna Opiniao

I spit out my drink at Nordic Viking Iberian idols LMFAO!

They do have the most beautiful white men I’ve ever seen in my life here though!

I visited Curitiba a few years back and would have had a great time at the saunas with GPs.  The guys were interested in meeting me, but I was not too keen on meeting them, for a super hung, gorgeous guy in Rio who was a friend of an acquaintance of mine had fucked my throat oh so deliciously hard that it was sore for the friggin week that I was in this city.  

Today I still reminense about all of this hot fun that I had inspite of  the pain that it rendered afterwards.

The guys in this sauna were upset that I could not enjoy their company.  I, too...!

On 7/4/2023 at 7:15 PM, Axiom2020 said:

I visited Curitiba a few years back and would have had a great time at the saunas with GPs.  The guys were interested in meeting me, but I was not too keen on meeting them, for a super hung, gorgeous guy in Rio who was a friend of an acquaintance of mine had fucked my throat oh so deliciously hard that it was sore for the friggin week that I was in this city.  

Today I still reminense about all of this hot fun that I had inspite of  the pain that it rendered afterwards.

The guys in this sauna were upset that I could not enjoy their company.  I, too...!

You seem confused enjoy their company with they couldnt get any money out of you....

• Members
On 6/29/2023 at 1:04 PM, Xclay said:

I will have a look this week end ... looking for the Nordic Idols and Iberian Vikings rsrsrs.

Any recommandation for Curitiba (cruising places, restaurants, museums, GPs,  ...) ? 

On 11/16/2023 at 1:05 AM, pauleiro said:

I will have a look this week end ... looking for the Nordic Idols and Iberian Vikings rsrsrs.

Any recommandation for Curitiba (cruising places, restaurants, museums, GPs,  ...) ? 

I went to some museums, a good restaurant or two, and took a tour via a small vehicle and enjoyed immensely.  But all this happened some 10+ years ago.  Unfortunately, in November 2023, I am unable to cite specifics.  

Also, there were no visible homeless folk when I was there; it's a relatively smallish city; thus I got around.

Do a goggle check for museums and restaurants.  As far as cruising places go, I can't respond.