Patanawet

No internet banking on SCB anymore.

I've had my SCB account for 22 years. Always (nearly) use internet banking on my desktop P.C. 
Only to find, yesterday, that it's no longer possible. One can only do it via the smartphone.
How do I print out or view my monthly statements? Go to a branch if I can find one still open for 100 baht per page?
Of course I wrote to them complaining and asking advice as to which other bank I should move my account to that still can do internet banking.
Their copy and paste reply (ignoring my last question):-
Regarding to your e-mail, we do apologize to inform you that there is no internet banking over website anymore. Due to some limitations of SCB EASY Net, certain services and enhanced security features cannot be further developed. SCB has therefore decided to discontinue the service. In this regard, the SCB EASY app is recommended for our customers instead, providing a better customer experience and more enhanced security for banking services and financial transactions, including facial recognition and PINs for authenticating transactions and more. SCB EASY Net in terminated on July 14, 2023
Does any member here have recommendations for another bank that can do internet banking on a P.C.? Oh, and incidentally doesn't close its possibility to pay by card or transfer or QR code at 02:00 so that all branches can interlink to headquarters or whatever they must do when many people are trying to pay restaurant or bar bills. AND they want a cashless society??!!
Sorry, rant over but would appreciate advice or experiences from members.

1 hour ago, Patanawet said:

I've had my SCB account for 22 years. Always (nearly) use internet banking on my desktop P.C. 
Only to find, yesterday, that it's no longer possible. One can only do it via the smartphone.
How do I print out or view my monthly statements? Go to a branch if I can find one still open for 100 baht per page?
Of course I wrote to them complaining and asking advice as to which other bank I should move my account to that still can do internet banking.
Their copy and paste reply (ignoring my last question):-
Regarding to your e-mail, we do apologize to inform you that there is no internet banking over website anymore. Due to some limitations of SCB EASY Net, certain services and enhanced security features cannot be further developed. SCB has therefore decided to discontinue the service. In this regard, the SCB EASY app is recommended for our customers instead, providing a better customer experience and more enhanced security for banking services and financial transactions, including facial recognition and PINs for authenticating transactions and more. SCB EASY Net in terminated on July 14, 2023
Does any member here have recommendations for another bank that can do internet banking on a P.C.? Oh, and incidentally doesn't close its possibility to pay by card or transfer or QR code at 02:00 so that all branches can interlink to headquarters or whatever they must do when many people are trying to pay restaurant or bar bills. AND they want a cashless society??!!
Sorry, rant over but would appreciate advice or experiences from members.

I am really surprised to hear this. How can they get away with this in the time when WCAG 2 compliance is such a hot topic? If you are elderly (which I am soon to be) and you need large font - an app is hardly going to be sufficient. In typical American fashion, I would file a complaint  with the regulatory authority (Bank of Thailand). I wouldn't stop there either - would also send a letter of complaint to the Thai Assembly's standing committee on Finance if I did not get a satisfactory response from BoT. Be the squeaky wheel!