twoguysacam

Tipping etiquette

Hubby and I are headed to Bangkok in three weeks and found this forum this weekend. Thank you to EVERYONE for everything that you have added. I feel like I have a better sense of the lay of the land (pun intended). 

I do have a question about tipping at the spas. Assuming I’ve read things correctly, there is the standard room rate for a massage and that there is a minimum tip, depending on the therapist. That tip generally covers the massage and the happy ending, correct? 

Then if there is oral (from either of us) there is an additional tip. 

If he “finishes” that’s an increased tip and if it’s a Full Service (I see the therapist listed as top or T&B), then it’s an increased tip on that. 

Assuming all of this is discussed and agreed upon onece in the room with the therapist. 

also, tips are given directly to the therapist and the room charge/massage rate is given to the manager after services rendered. 

do I have this right? 

On 8/2/2023 at 5:13 PM, Keithambrose said:

yes. when I was filming the other two guys fucking, I asked in advance. also whether to include face or not. it was a good video, and one of them then filmed me!

how do you ask them? and how much do i need to pay extra? 

7 minutes ago, Keithambrose said:

It was on Grindr, they contacted me. 4,000, which I thought was reasonable. They were good!

i see thanks. did you just say “can i film?” during your convo in grindr and they said yes or did you asked them when you guys are together already in the room? 

4 hours ago, lelele said:

i see thanks. did you just say “can i film?” during your convo in grindr and they said yes or did you asked them when you guys are together already in the room? 

Can't remember, I'm afraid, sorry. Probably in room. 

4 hours ago, lelele said:

PS. They filmed me as well!