twoguysacam

4hand & Couples Massage

I’ve looked through all of the threads and I don’t see anything on this topic, so I thought I’d start a new discussion. 

When having a 4 hand massage in BKK, do the therapist ever play with each other? 

same for a couples massage? After the appropriate time for the massage and the. It’s time to flip, are there any places where the therapist also enjoy each other? 

assuming if so, there’s an extra rip involved - which we are more than happy to pay! Hahahaha 

I've read occasional reports of four-hand massage members have posted. If memory serves me, they ranged from hot to satisfactory. Although I've yet to avail myself of the pleasure, I do recall a point made frequently by Vinapu and others: ask a guy with whom you have a good relationship to pick the second guy from his shop. That hopefully prevents any awkward experiences. Just be clear with the first guy what your expectations are and leave the rest to him.

Can't think of any shops that don't offer four-hand massages. The tip would normally be twice a one-man massage.

I remember I did once four-hand legitimate massage at Dongtan Beach by accident, I arranged massage with Beach masseur later on but he disappeared so took another one at the beginning of the massage suddenly the first one pop up apologized that the massage with other client went longer the second masseur kindly suggested to do four-hand massage with no extra fee they will split it between them and we all agreed, It was unique experience indeed .

I love 4 hand massages, I have never asked the boys to play with each other as I want both to service my needs and have had no real disappointments yet (only one was classed as satisfactory but it still worked and served a purpose). As reader says above, after reading and taking advice of other members here I found the best way is to choose one boy at the massage shop and have him select the second boy, that way he (and #2) hopefully will be or should be comfortable working together. 

I have had several 4 hand massages here, or rather 3somes, as I like all round activity. Indeed I have one scheduled for today! They have all been couples on Grindr, who txt and offer a 3 some. Also another guy I met on Grindr, asked if he could bring a friend! Strangely, I agreed!

On 7/24/2023 at 11:52 PM, Keithambrose said:

I have had several 4 hand massages here, or rather 3somes, as I like all round activity. Indeed I have one scheduled for today! They have all been couples on Grindr, who txt and offer a 3 some. Also another guy I met on Grindr, asked if he could bring a friend! Strangely, I agreed!

How was that 4hand massage this week? 😈