GoldMember

Some Massages in BKK Aug 23

11 hours ago, GoldMember said:

Jay – ..... My husband picked a stunner there for a minimum tip of 3K. Guy's name was Veel and my husband was satisfied.

welcome back , we did not hear from you for a while. 

Thank you for Vee1 recommendation, I was talking to them about him in July but on the  day I had time he was only available past 9pm. and I was bit put off by him minimum tip of 3000 / hour they quoted  so I passed that opportunity. Now I can see I should reconsider if he will be there next time I am.

On 9/1/2023 at 10:31 PM, vinapu said:

welcome back , we did not hear from you for a while. 

Well, several months ago my second daughter was born so solo travel has been rare and short... hopefully will return to BKK for a more proper trip in the next year. For now I'm counting the days till my first Brazil trip :)

On 9/1/2023 at 10:31 PM, vinapu said:

Now I can see I should reconsider if he will be there next time I am.

As always, YMMV. 

2 hours ago, Daddy415 said:

Glad S'sense worked out for you... we both had terrible massages there. I walked out. It shows the variability at these places and how I guess we can't make a decision based on one experience.

decision yes but opinion  no,

there's that saying that one can't make any scientific  hypothesis based on one statistic sample. 

One experience may make us excited to return or miserable but we can't built theory on that, this goes for venues as well as for boys itself indeed.

Even if we have justified opinion , good or bad, next trip it may turn different.

so again for 128th  time I say again ' go and try  for yourself'.

It's nothing wrong if after bad experience we say to ourselves' never again", I did it too but there's possibility the being so strict we may deprive ourselves some fun in the future