premv3

Need pros tips for Barcelona fun in December!

Hi all pros, I’ll be in Barcelona during December. Can’t wait to be there!

Would love to get recommendations for 4 great nights there.. Love to hear your tips.

My preference: see or pick-up muscle hunks, young bodybuilders, and jocks, with nice cocks :)

Current destinations
- Sauna: Thermas 
- Online: Hunqz

Any additional recommendations that we shouldn’t miss for the exotic and fun BCN experiences? I.e.

- Gay strip clubs
- Hot events / party
- Hotspots for cruising 
- Nice Gay beaches
- Sexy hotels

Lastly, regular gay club with 90s-20s pop will be a huge bonus.

Also open for any fun experience you’d recommend. Thanks all!

I posted a review of Thermas Sauna earlier this year, after my visit this spring. You can have a read of it yourself here:

My review was a bit more general about the the experience of using the place, compared to some other reviews. 

The only other sex place I went was the "Night Barcelona" cruise bar. It is a small bar, with a darkroom behind.
The evening I went the darkroom was busy, with mostly older customers. Definitely worth a visit. The pictures on Tripadvisor give a fair impression of the place.

The thing to watch in European darkrooms is your wallet!  I would suggest getting hotel in the Gaixample, as the gay area is known, and then walking to the bar. That way all you need with you is just enough cash for a few drinks.

I was sorry I did not get to more places, I would be interested to hear your review of the spots there after your visit in December.