Ruthrieston

I cannot make any more reactions today - two days running.

You, obviously, are not blocked from posting to the forums.  So, is the issue that you are not able / permitted to react by clicking on an emoji?  If so, I think there's a limit to the number of such reactions we are permitted to apply on a daily basis.  I know that I was not permitted to react in that manner once ... a day I'd clicked on a lot of them.  M a y b e ... that's what's happening with you.  Or, am I misunderstanding what's happening to you?

14 hours ago, Mavica said:

So, is the issue that you are not able / permitted to react by clicking on an emoji?  If so, I think there's a limit to the number of such reactions we are permitted to apply on a daily basis.  I know that I was not permitted to react in that manner once ... a day I'd clicked on a lot of them.  M a y b e ... that's what's happening with you.  

Most likely you are right. I believe we are allowed 20 emoji clicks per day only. Whether it's per calendar day or 24 hours , I have no idea.

Running out of 'likes' It happens to me quite often