andyshafts

Krabi male massage or sauna

We've stayed in Krabi on three occasions and love it there. We didn't see a single gay establishment  in Aonang, nor did we hear of any.  In all that time, we saw only one apparently-gay couple. Of course, we had no idea what was happening behind closed doors in hotels! Nor on the dating sites.

Let me add that we were welcomed wherever we went.  

At Khlong Hang Rd. Saw some massage places mostly with girls but some cute boys were working there as well but didn't try them because I am not a sex massage fan , Krabi is mostly Muslim conservative place I am not sure if working guys will do full therapy massage but you can try your luck. As far as I remember from my last trip in 2019 the variety of boys available on apps was very weak,  I visited there mainly for tourist purposes so I didn't mind. 

6 hours ago, Boy69 said:

Krabi is mostly Muslim conservative place I am not sure if working guys will do full therapy massage but you can try your luck. 

1. Why do you think it is "mostly muslim" area? Not my experience nor statistically correct.  

2. Even if it was a " mostly muslim" area that wouldn't necessarily make it less gay tolerant. I remember visiting a gay showbar on Phi Phi. Now that is a mostly muslim place.

Just need to accept that not everywhere in Thailand is Pattaya, thankfully. Otherwise as everywhere in the world the provinces are more conservative than the capital. Has nothing to do with religion.

If you Google "Krabi Male Massage" there is one place that comes up that looks promising.  I was in Krabi (Railay beach) in 2018 and found one gay massage place on the main road leading away from Ao Nang beach but I'm not sure if it is still there.  Also got a couple of massages from a Grindr guy at his apartment.  In October this year I was a Koh Lanta and it was really disappointing, all the massage places seemingly were staffed by girls only.