10tazione

When was your first wai?

2 hours ago, floridarob said:

Says the cultural expert 🧐

I'll bet he does....

I hate the fact I am replying to you. But here goes.

I'm currently on my second year of studying Thai language. Our lessons are are currently reading and writing Thai language.. I know the "alphabet" as such.
You have been coming to Thailand for over a decade or two. You still can't ask for more ice for your cheap charlie drink. I hope Trump wins and revokes your passport. Take note Bacardi has gone up 30 baht. I hope you sold enough pizza to cover the cost. 

Take care FRIEND!  

1 hour ago, gayinpattaya said:

I hate the fact I am replying to you. But here goes.

I'm currently on my second year of studying Thai language. Our lessons are are currently reading and writing Thai language.. I know the "alphabet" as such.
You have been coming to Thailand for over a decade or two. You still can't ask for more ice for your cheap charlie drink. I hope Trump wins and revokes your passport. Take note Bacardi has gone up 30 baht. I hope you sold enough pizza to cover the cost. 

Take care FRIEND!  

Did you see the new president of Argentina wants to make the country a US Dollar economy....he's a right wingnut like you, didn't you let him in on the news how the US dollar is a failing currency and he should go with a Russian or Chinese one....shame on you for keeping secrets.

If your Thai is anything  like your Spanish, knowing the Thai Alphabet won't be of much use to you  😲

You have no idea how many trips/cruises I've been on this year..... meanwhile you've been to.....Jomtien Super Complex??

I'm packing now for  a last minute trip to Rio..... just back 2 days ago from a Virgin Voyages cruise, I should post about it...lot's of gays onboard without being a gay cruise., also will be in Asia for 6 weeks Jan/Feb, so pizza business has been good 😛

You still owe me a hamburger, btw