siriusBE

What about Koh Chang?

Hi

One of my first posting here (IMHO). I will stay in Thailand in the time frame of mid January to mid February. Can somebody recommend a hotel/resort on Koh Chang (Not necessarily gay)? Should be at the beach and please not crowed by Russians (Sorry, I am not a racist but I had my experiences in the past).  I know, Kho Chang is not famous for gay live, but maybe you know some gay bars/massage salon etc (Not so important because I will also spent some day in Jomtien)? Or even another place for relaxing at a nice an maybe calm beach?

Thanks a lot for your help!

We stayed at the Santhiya Tree Koh Chang Resort and can recommend it.

Long beach with lots of alternatives for dining or a drink. All very relaxed. Even went to the local fair and Morlam concert. 

Nothing gay beyond the two of us, although we were not looking so may have missed it. 

Don't remember sighting any Russians. 

We pre-booked transport to and from the airport through Ian-on-Koh-Chang and in addition to making life easy it also meant we caught the ferry we needed to catch the return flight. The que of cars backed up for miles and our driver just drove past them all to a separate 'first boarding' que.