Riobard

Aksorn dinner

47 minutes ago, reader said:

I’ve found that another pleasant walk is from Screw Boy to Foodland—with boy pairing for about same price. 😋

there's the word that some enterprising motorsai drivers are offering lift on that distance for meager 20 baht

• Members
28 minutes ago, vinapu said:

there's the word that some enterprising motorsai drivers are offering lift on that distance for meager 20 baht

Aaah … that explains the Patpong Dept Store displays, one for Songkran, the other for everyday drab that’s useful for concealing drooling as well as accidental mussel salad drippings. 

IMG_1069.jpeg

• Members
55 minutes ago, Keithambrose said:

This is a tasting menu? That is 12 courses? 

Like a hybrid in a sense. I cannot put away all the items on a typical tasting card. I am not a big eater and drink very little alcohol. This was smallish palate-teasing bouches to start with a flute of sparkling; may have been Thai vinyard as I know that I had a few glasses of nationally produced wine over a number of weeks. Mains all arrived at once, equivalency to a large entrèe. Dessert light and refreshing, a first for me wrt that fruit species.

Most days my nutrition intake was a few bucks, geared to requirements over hedonism, as that’s my playbook. Go large occasionally, though admittedly Brioche From Heaven at Chong Nonsi BTS wouid subvert all health goals if in my home city. 

9 minutes ago, Riobard said:

Like a hybrid in a sense. I cannot put away all the items on a typical tasting card. I am not a big eater and drink very little alcohol. This was smallish palate-teasing bouches to start with a flute of sparkling; may have been Thai vinyard as I know that I had a few glasses of nationally produced wine over a number of weeks. Mains all arrived at once, equivalency to a large entrèe. Dessert light and refreshing, a first for me wrt that fruit species.

Most days my nutrition intake was a few bucks, geared to requirements over hedonism, as that’s my playbook. Go large occasionally, though admittedly Brioche From Heaven at Chong Nonsi BTS wouid subvert all health goals if in my home city. 

Understood.  I have a Michelin Star restaurant  near me in Hertfordshire,  and I go there occasionally.  The 5 course lunch tasting menu is usually enough! In the evening it's 7 courses. I have to stay near the bottom of the wine list!

• Members
1 hour ago, Keithambrose said:

Understood.  I have a Michelin Star restaurant  near me in Hertfordshire,  and I go there occasionally.  The 5 course lunch tasting menu is usually enough! In the evening it's 7 courses. I have to stay near the bottom of the wine list!

Otherwise lose your bearings on the unchaperoned walk home from Meryton.