TotallyOz

Bangkok Gay Massage

I am working on a long list of gay massage places in Bangkok to fill my days with work. Please add to this list of places I need to visit for a happy ending. The first review in this series is today.

Hero

65 Sukhumvit Soi 11

Phone: (02) 251 – 1033

Adonis Massage

44/11 Convent Rd

Phone: (0) 2236 7789

B & N

4th Fl, Sukhumvit Plaza, 212/23 Sukhumvit Soi 12

Phone: (0) 2251 – 9714

Banana Men's Fitness Club

41/9 Sukhumvit Soi 11

Phone: (0) 2651 – 0002

Body Club

4/24-25 Sukhumvit Soi 8

Phone: (0) 89171 - 9009

Email: bodyclub_bkk@hotmail.com

Bonny Massage

Duangthawee Plaza, 894/7-8 Soi Pratoochai, Suriwong Rd

Phone: (0) 2637 - 0704

Email: bonny_mass@hotmail.com

Today I went to Hero Massage. Hero massage is one of the best gay Bangkok massage parlors.

Here is in my opinion of Hero; the monster of Bangkok massage parlors. Or, at least for the ones I have visited. Hero consistently has a slew of sexy guys working. The guys have great bodies and have nice toned six packs. Also have several hot body builder types. They have everything from younger guys (all over 18) to older guys in mid 30’s or so. Their mamasan’s are knowledgeable and able to tell you what the guys are able to do and not able to do. In my many visits there, they have never been wrong.

The rate for the massage is 600 baht paid to the house. The minimum tip is 1,000 baht so this may keep away many but I have always seen people coming and going from the place so it seems to keep an active clientele.

The rooms are clean and they range from very small to VIP. The small rooms are very small and just enough room for the table and the shower. I have yet to try the VIP room as it is 1500 for 2 hours and the minimum tip to the boys is 1500. I don’t really mind the price if I knew I had the perfect few boys for a nice time and will try it one day.

They have a restaurant that you can eat and drink and watch the guys through a glass wall. The guys are behind this glass and therefore will not bother you or try to pester you for work. It is laid back and you can sit and watch as long as you want.

Yesterday, I went to Hero looking for a bottom and I was not disappointed. I had 2 hot muscle guys that attracted me. Each were in their mid 20’s and I wanted 2 guys for a threesome and wanted both to be able to do everything with me. I asked the mamasan and she said that they were both versatile but not sure if they would be in a three-way situation and would need to ask them. She left and then returned and said no problem. I took both boys with me.

I had a crème massage and it was 600 baht for the first guy and 150 for the second guy. The minimum tip for each would be 1k baht.

The room was SMALL but private and clean. The shower was large enough for all 3 of us. The water was cold and no hot water. This was my first experience with this problem there and not sure if it was just a one-time thing but the boys seemed as surprised as I was. Perhaps they had an issue for that day or just for that room. The water was not freezing but room temp and slightly uncomfortable.

Once we were all showered, (they showered me and then showered themselves) I laid on the table. One guy was a little too ready to get to the happy ending and not the massage but I told them I needed a good strong massage. They delivered it to me. When it came time to the “happy ending” they were both able and willing to do everything I was told they would. They did not work on each other at all but both did a great job of doing everything I requested. The sex was great and passionate and fun. All 3 of us exploded at the end and I left a very happy man.

Hero is a great place and has high quality guys. I have only been on weekends lately and not sure about through the week. A few years back, I had one boy there I liked who was in medical school and the manager would send him to my hotel daily. I think they will arrange this if needed but did not ask yesterday.

This place consistently has a large group of very sexy guys!

More reviews to be added soon. Comments, suggestions, your experiences much appreciated!

Guest fountainhall

3 more to add -

Albury Men's Club

71/1 Sukhumvit 11

02 255 8920

Near Hero located in a private house with parking in a sub-soi between Soi 11 and Soi 13. Used to go regularly and had a fantastic masseur, but rarely venture there since he left.

Aqua Spa Club

11/5 Sathorn Soi 9

02 286 4535 / 02 286 5233

Private house with parking, reasonably accessible from Surasak Skytrain station

Senso Mens Club

5/8 Soi Saladaeng, Silom Rd.

02 636 3535

Between Silom and Zanotti

Went to Hero again today and had a blast. There were not as many guys behind the glass though. I picked my guy and was told that it would be at least 10 minutes as all the rooms were full. I asked how many rooms and they said over 20. So, I guess that means at least 20 guys were also taken. I was surprised as the sofa and chairs for those waiting was also full. The place was packed!

I picked a great guy that has triceps and biceps that were simply amazing. He also had a nice dick and a nice firm body. I was told that everything was possible and again the mamasans did not let me down. This place is fastly becoming my favorite in Bangkok.

Hero Massage

65 Sukhumvit Soi 11

Bangkok, Thailand

Phone: (02) 251

you might also want to try Fan Club massage on Soi Convent (near the Silom end on a little sidestreet, I think there is a restaurant called Indigo on the same street). I have had a good time there but it was a little less clean the last time than it had been. But that was 6+ months ago.

Guest HeyGay

V Club

• 2/F Chakran Bld, 32 Soi Ari 4, Phaholyothin Soi 7 (close by the Ari BTS Station), 279-3322. New location on 2/F and 3/F of Chakran Sauna (separate entrance) for one of the longest running, favorite massage venues in the city. Friendly staff

• RAMKHAMHAENG

• Nevada
    • Ramkhamhaeng Rd, 02-732-0613 (opposite Ramkhamhang Hospital in the small sub-soi between Soi 81 and 83). Small local sauna with gym, karaoke and massage.

[*]Smart Beach

• 508 Kasemsant Residence Village, Lardprao Soi 112 (Ramkhamhaeng Soi 53), 02-539-3259, Same owners as The Beach sauna. Cute masseurs for massage, facials, or beauty treatments for men. Facilities include sauna and pool.

• Banana Club
    • 41/9 Sukhumvit Soi 11 (enter on the side of the building now as main door seems to be permanently shut), 02-651-0002. Banana is a well-kept secret offering low priced massage and a consistent clientele. Manager is multi-lingual (English, Chinese, Japanese and Thai). He's honest, factual and to the point. Most of the masseurs are truly gay.

• starbkk.jpg
Bangkok Star Male Massage
  • +86-136-6144-6025 +86-136-6144-6025 (English and Chinese), Gay-owned massage business with branches in more than a dozen cities including Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai. Specializing in handsome, friendly Chinese masseurs offering relaxing massage therapy for men. Booking is easy and they speak excellent English. Just go their website and select "Bangkok" to pick your masseur from pictures (all pics are of their real staff). Then call to confirm and your masseur is on the way within minutes. 24-hour outcall, direct to your door.

Senso Men's Club
  • 5/8 Soi Saladaeng, Silom Rd, 02-636-3535, Sensual massage for men, by men. Located right in the heart of the Silom gay area. Single and double treatment rooms with attached bath, chill-out area, aroma oil massage, exotic cream massage and body scrub. Gay-owned.

• So many it would not be right to write any more my favorite is :- 39 Underground Sauna 1511 Phahonyothin Soi 39, Sapan Kwai
Bangkok, Phaya Thai
ThailandPhone: +66-2-279 15 11

and V Club.

Thanks guys. I will work on the whole list. :)

This weekend I went to B and N. This was my second trip there this week. For those that have read my postings over the years, you will remember that I love B and N. I have always trusted the manager there and had great service.

This weekend was no exception. The boy I selected for the first time was a regular of mine. He is wonderful and gives a great massage and wonderful oral. I have never gone full blast with him but he has assured me it was possible if I wanted.

I always choose the creme massage and this place uses real cream. I think Hero uses more soap than actual creme, but here it is a good quality creme. The cost is 500-700 baht and the minimum tip is 500 baht.

The rooms are always clean and they usually have a very good selection of guys. The rarely have fem boys but when they do, I'll take the BF and he has always had a good time here as well.

B and N is very consistent for me. They have great guys that do great massages and it is never hit or miss. They are consistent and reliable. They are inexpensive and the place is ran by managers who make sure you are getting good service.

B and N is at Soi 12 and there are several good food places in the area. I like the Mexican place at the plaza next door to this complex. B and N opens at 3 I think but the best selection comes after 4 or so.

B and N does not have near the selection of Hero but I have also never been disappointed here and give B and N two thumbs up!

B & N

4th Fl, Sukhumvit Plaza

212/23 Sukhumvit Soi 12

Bangkok, Thailand

Today I went to Adonis. Adonis has been consistenly good for me. The first time I went here the manager lied to me and ever since I will not go to a room unless I talk to the guy first. They know this and have no problem with it.

They have a great selection of guys at Adonis. Most of them are more masculine but being so close to Silom, they do have several gay boys. Weekends the selection is much better than through the week. I have only been in afternoons and late afternoons and have been happy with the selection. I have been here about 5 times in the last month and I continue to enjoy it.

The place is clean and the prices are reasonable and the tip minimum I think is 500 baht. I have been enjoying this place and I will continue to go there. Adonis is off of Soi Convent and right across the street from Bangkok Nursing Hospital. If you are on Silom 4, go across the street and that is Soi Convent.

I think this place is a little gem in Bangkok!

Adonis Massage

44/11 Convent Rd

Phone: (0) 2236 7789

Bangkok Star Male Massage

• +86-136-6144-6025 +86-136-6144-6025 (English and Chinese), Gay-owned massage business with branches in more than a dozen cities including Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai. Specializing in handsome, friendly Chinese masseurs offering relaxing massage therapy for men. Booking is easy and they speak excellent English. Just go their website and select "Bangkok" to pick your masseur from pictures (all pics are of their real staff). Then call to confirm and your masseur is on the way within minutes. 24-hour outcall, direct to your door.

Did anyone try one of these outcall masseurs ? They are very cute and muscular. I do not know how could be the average price with this agency.

Thanks

Guest fountainhall
+86-136-6144-6025 +86-136-6144-6025

These are indeed cell phone numbers in China. It's odd how the latter number is the only one mentioned in the Utopia website's Bangkok listing. Even more odd that the Utopia Hong Kong listing has two Hong Kong numbers, and Singapore has a Singapore number! Wonder why they don't have a Thai number?