Bingo T Dog

Putin Already Has His Checkbook Out

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/very-big-can-of-worms-ex-prosecutor-says-trump-may-seek-foreign-help-to-pay-judgments/ar-BB1jvj5Y?cvid=408aa2eaa9b14476caa6e5ecb9cc90eb&ocid=winp2fptaskbarhover&ei=39&sc=shoreline  I guess his gofundme account is a total disaster.  Embarrassing to those who contributed a "tidy donation".  Maybe he needs to develop a bronzer line and sell that. He always looks so natural!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But didn't millions and millions of his followers buy those Golden Shoes? I'm sure Little Pooty Poot bought up truckloads all by himself. 

A forum member was recently so pleased to announce his own purchase of the sneakers. However, his shoes won't arrive for at least 90-120 days. Such a backlog indicates that there have probably been BILLIONS sold by now. 🤡

• Members
19 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

But didn't millions and millions of his followers buy those Golden Shoes? I'm sure Little Pooty Poot bought up truckloads all by himself. 

A forum member was recently so pleased to announce his own purchase of the sneakers. However, his shoes won't arrive for at least 90-120 days. Such a backlog indicates that there have probably been BILLIONS sold by now. 🤡

Politico gave the shoes a big push today.  I actually think it is a good way to bring America together.  Fashion is always more fun thsn politics.

Trump Released a Sneaker Line. Here’s How to Wear Them.

Donald Trump is the least racist man in America.  Just ask any Black (well, maybe not those Central Park Five guys), and they will tell you he has done more to promote racial healing than MLK, John Lewis, and for sure Kamala Harris.  Everyone says he does the best racial healing.  The media gives him the best grades for racial healing.

80s.jpg

So, yeah.  MAGA folk as 80's rapper.  I love it.  And the MAGA base, which is mostly working class Blacks, obviously will too.  Even has a touch of Ronald Reagan from the 1980s.  It just screams to me, "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall."

Then again, a lot of the MAGA folk are snobs.  High end sort of this people.  Let's take Tim Scott, if he's Veep.  So this adds some class:

rocker.jpg

That whole hair thing may be a problem for Tim.  But he's a cutie.  It would work with his distinguished bald look.

Now, there is that small minority of the MAGA base that is White.  And as open-minded and multi-cultural as they are, this may work better for them:

brick-suit.jpg

it even has that whole prison rape chic thing going on.  It would be perfect!