Connordrick

São Paulo sophomore and freshman for Rio

• Members
2 hours ago, Connordrick said:

I enjoyed Taurus Bar because it doesn't clash with the GP sauna's schedule. As an older, out-of-shape white guy, I felt warmly welcomed. You know those inclusive sex parties in the United States that claim to be body-positive, but once you're there, you feel rejected and hardly anyone shows interest in you? Well, at Taurus Bar, I experienced true inclusivity; I felt like I was a part of the party just like anyone else. I can't recall if I mentioned this, but they have showers and there's a guy selling thongs, underwear, and swimsuits in the locker area—although I couldn't quite discern what he was selling. Overall, it's a fantastic place, and if I were younger or had more energy, I would be there every single night. As for downsides, it's only open on weekends—I think I visited on a Thursday because it was Holy Friday. However, I can't think of anything negative to say about the place. The gay lifestyle in Brazil is amazing. I tried to find a gay bar that wasn't a GP, but I couldn't locate any. Some people mentioned some, but I didn't come across any that were convincing or had the right hours.

Is nudity optional like in the GP saunas? Can you take over a cabin and make it your nest, as in the old Bijou Theater in Manhattan?

hi, 

Nudity is optional. I saw a couple of guys wearing shorts and shirts, but there were very few. I am not in shape and very self-conscious about my belly, but lately, having committed to GPs, I started to loosen up. 

The old Bijou, the memories. To be honest, Taurus Bar it's way better. I didn't see anyone holding a cubicle, but there aren't that many booths to hold.

I found this Seven Cruising Bar, also in Rio, but this looks more like Taurus Bar. two rows with 4 cubicles and that is. 

07-9f944154.webp

I didn't want to talk trash about the Bijou or any of the sex places in NYC, maybe back in the late '80s and early 90 was fun, for some people blessed in the looks aspect.. maybe because I am a tourist, but attitude in Brazil sex places are more welcoming, and so chill. 

Now, some places in São Paulo that I didn't mention and visited for the first time:

• Upgrade Sex Club: I went when they had interactives. Three guys were acting as interactives, and you can see the type of interactive guys and the clients who attend on their Twitter page: https://twitter.com/upgradesxclub                   It's pretty accurate. Something I like about Brazil is that they don't try to present the type of guy that won't be there. You know, it's so easy or tempting to put a couple of Greek god-looking guys, but they present the type of guys that you will find. You may like or not like that type, but I found it honest and liberating.

I was at Upgrade for 2 hours, and it wasn't that crowded. You enter, and they give you the locker key, in that place a few of us were naked only with jockstraps and sneakers; and upstairs is a bar with really great bartenders guys. They're very nice and reliable, again not picture-perfect pretty boys, but with great bodies and awesome personalities in their mid-30s. So that was a plus. Then you walk to the back, and it's mostly slings and dark corners, not cubicles. It's very dark but with enough dimmed light to see around. It's like the other clubs, and having the choice of those super hot GPs spoiled my taste. Since I don't have the same energy anymore, I go to those places to check them out, but because they are usually after the saunas, I'm already satisfied and tired. So I went there to check it out, but it's nice that I was able to have some interactions, something that here in the States has become harder and harder as you get older.

these two pics from their websites are pretty accurate of the lighting and space. it is only that. this is it. including the bar (3rd pic)that once you sit in it the place looks like picture one. 

Dark_002Dark_004fBar_002

Another place in São Paulo that I visited for the first time was Hotel Chillhttps://www.hotelchilli.com.br/

Wow, someone in their 30s would love that place! It's huge, it's loud, and it's perfect for those who don't mind a heavy-duty sex club.

I guess it's called a hotel because it's one of the few, at least from my visits to sex clubs in São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro, that have little rooms with beds and keys. It's like the saunas here in America. Have you guys been to GI Joe in Montreal? It's like that but bigger, with a bunch of whirlpools. For me, it was fun but also a bit overwhelming. I was there after a heavy session at Lagoa, so I enjoyed the music, had some drinks, and left. I don't think it would work as an actual hotel where you leave your suitcase and keep visiting other places. I guess you can since they allow multiple entries, but it's so loud and there's so much fun happening around you that I doubt you can use it as what a hotel means - to relax and rest. It has four floors and it's a bit complicated, with elevators, thank God! People are super friendly, mostly in their 30s and 40s, and some in their 50s. Again, I didn't feel discriminated against as I sometimes do in those types of places if you're not hot, young, or have a muscular body. The staff are super friendly.

Yes, Brazil is a dream for those of us who aren't lucky in the looks department. And if you're hot, oh boy, I bet it's heaven on earth because if a late 50s chub like me can have so much fun, paying or free, just imagine some hot 30s, paradise!

2 hours ago, 12is12 said:

Thx Connor!

How does the action work with the interactives in Upgrade? Is it free, if they like u? Or is there some way to pay them?

Hi.

I believe the guys are free, i Dont know, read, or heard anyone asking or offer atipping for interactions, although I'm unsure as I didn't engage with any.i would ask? If be ready to tip if it's the right guy. 

One staff member at the Hot House  mentioned that interactives get paid by the house R$120, which seems relatively low. When I visit bars with interactives, I usually carry 50 real bills just in case. I only used it once, with a non GP, to tip a go-go boy who wasn't an interactive at Hot House, and he was stunning. It was a rare occurrence as I've been to Hot House several times and have never encountered such a classic beauty. I enjoy the atmosphere of places with strippers and attractive guys; I love holding a handsome guy while having my drink. i keep tipping him so no other clients hold it. Until it was his turn to dance 🙃

M unfamiliar with this thing. 

The interaction they r paid for by the establishment is only socializing, or more? 

If a patron is intrstd in sex, do they cooperate or may they decline?

BTW, do u speak portugese?

9 hours ago, 12is12 said:

M unfamiliar with this thing. 

The interaction they r paid for by the establishment is only socializing, or more?  

I guess—I'm not entirely sure—an educated guess would be that it's to attract business to the area due to the high level of competition. I wish we had that kind of competition here in the States, or at least in Canada, to have it nearby. Imagine interacting with Quebecois boy😜

If a patron is intrstd in sex, do they cooperate or may they decline?

i saw the interactives having sex with everyone, but there were only like 5 clients, it wasnt crowded

BTW, do u speak portugese?

No, I don't speak Portuguese. i use a translator. I speak Italian and a bit of Spanish, but that didn't help, so I used the translator. It's easier in a noisy place by typing.

I will post my trip report here, as I’m not really sure I have enough novel to say to merit a new thread. I’ve had a lot of trips in the past 6 months or so, in part just because of enjoyed them of course, but also because I keep justifying them as one more trip before the visa requirement comes in, which of course has led to quite a few trips.

The plan was to be in Rio Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday nights for 202/117/202, and then in São Paulo for the rest of the time, when I don’t think that Rio has a clear advantage over SP and in the early autumn, SP has some pleasantly mild days, whereas to my taste, Rio does not. (Practical note:Mondays at 202 are dying they really need to do something to revive it; Thursdays are Rio’s worst night with 117 comatose and 202 all but abandoned.)

On the previous trip, I did this weekly commuting with Avios awards on LATAM, But this time several weeks before I was leaving, they seem to have been a great domestic fare sale, which reduced the prevailing astronomically high Rio-SP fares to the R$150-200 range.

Also, lover of a bargain, I found a round trip Fort Lauderdale-Manaus fare for US220, Which would give me the opportunity/burden to visit Manaus for the first time, before continuing after 24 hours with an AA award on Gol. Oddly, it seems the majority of flights to and from Manaus and go in the middle of the night, which the flight attendant said it is one of the few routes they can utilize the planes domestically that time of day. It made, though, for sort of Jetlag, without changing time zones. I can’t speak for any sort of excursions outside of the city into the Amazon, but the city itself seemed utterly forgettable. There was little remaining evidence, that I saw anyway, of this reputed wealth generated by the rubber trade. Yes, there is the opera house, but you would’ve thought they would’ve left behind quite a few mansions or other opulent buildings as well, but no. The scene with the men, lamentably, was equally forgettable, at least for me. There were only a few on garotocomlocal who interested me enough to initiate contact, and their responses seemed rather slow and halfhearted (the opposite of Belo Horizonte, where I actually had tickets to spend a couple of days, but my contacts to the men of garotoscomlocal, though admirably quick, thorough, and enthusiastic, nevertheless left me only one guy I was half-excited to meet so I just stayed in SP)

Really, the first 2 weeks of the 2 1/2 week trip kind of plodded on in a forgettable fashion to the point I started to think that in life you can’t just repeat pleasurable experiences without running into the low-hanging fruit and diminishing marginal returns problems. On my flight back to Manaus now at the end I have trouble remembering even much before the awesome last few days (how’s that for a teaser to stay tuned to the end). I kept up an admirable workout schedule, which is a sure sign of having a lousy time. I met up again with this beautiful (to my taste anyway) 6’5” guy from a small town an hour away from a small city 6 hours’ bus ride from São Paulo. I have talked about him in previous posts.  It seems fanciful to remember that we met in 117, a sex venue and had sex within minutes of meeting because now I feel like I am hanging out with, and indeed, sleeping with a straight guy, hoping against all odds for sex, (I guess he was driving an Uber in the small city and a guy he met, a Garoto, convinced him to go to Rio with him and try it.) Both he and a friend of his I met were the sort of inscrutable “Pat” not of gender, but of sexual orientation. We have a sort of Sexless marriage: we kiss some, quite sweetly, We cuddle a lot, and we sleep half the night Embraced with his head on my shoulder, But he has this hardon that seems to pop up randomly at all hours of the day in even completely not sexual situations (he’s not even a teenager—he’s 29) I certainly wish that he would use it on me from time to time last time he did, Months ago now, it was actually rather boring sex, considering how attractive I find him. At the same time, I haven’t given him any cash over this period either. In this case, I bought him a one-way AA award for 7500 miles from his city, so that he could go to Belem, from where he was going to go to Martinique. But I was able to schedule it with 24 hours in São Paulo so that I could see him without going to his distant and I got him to send pic to cover my 2 months of gym arrears for about $60.

I’m not sure what lessons to draw from his story, or our story, besides things evolve in ways that would have seemed highly unlikely. Also, I think it is something of a refutation of those who think that guys who sell sex are out to suck you dry (financially speaking) . Some are, to be sure, and what an ugly experience I had the following weekend in SP. But this is basically a directionless guy (possibly with sexual issues, he had a failed marriage with a woman for a couple of years, girls are hitting on him left and right at a bar and I made clear I would not be offended if he went with one and whose relationship with his mother seems as Oedipal as one can imagine) who lives at his mother’s house in nowheresville and has kind of an inkling there’s an exciting world out there and kind of an inkling of how to access it, but is also, despite his Superman appearance, shy and inhibited, and at 29, no spring chicken. (Although his genre has a much longer life, I assume than the twink bottom

Speaking of no spring chicken, another guy who I met a Lagoa had his 40th birthday. Unless he is really in it for the long game (which is possible) he’s not really getting anything financial from me. He still has washboard abs, a handsome face and is charismatic over short periods. We are kind of fwb at this point, I think I probably spoke with him in another post. I realize this post is already getting long, so I will just say that this is another genuine guy who is not a scammer. He does have significant personality flaws that come out over longer periods, Which probably leads other friends to dump him, But so do I, And I think therein is the explanation why we remain friends. These two guys though interesting, were small new chapters from interesting previous trips, not properly attributed to this one

Met a variety of guys on garotocomlocal, the good, the bad and the ugly. My favorite guy, disappointingly is now in London. He really is worth his weight in GBP. Speaking of currency, I did sense something of an inflation even in the past months,  With some bumping up against, and in cases, exceeding 500. (This is with a Brazilian whatsapp account and messages in passable, if maybe awkward Portuguese.None of the ones I met were very memorable, except one on the good end (which I will describe in the condomless thread) and one on the bad. The bad one lied about his height, his endowment, his willingness to kiss and to bareback. Basically everything. His pictures were recent and accurate, but given the lies about his height he was a considerably smaller than the big guy I was excited to meet and pay 600. After a quick embrace he directed me to suck his ho-hum dick (which I guess to slight credit did get hard), fucked me with it and faked cuming after 5 minutes. He even rather than having the courtesy to take the condom with him, left it on the floor as a final post-departure slap on the face, if any doubt remained that he had faked cuming. On top of that he had an Uber scam, where instead of me calling the Uber for him, he called it for himself from his distant home. At first I was taken aback that he had called Uber black (while I typically take the metro or even bus) and only after he left did I realize he probably didn’t even take that Uber black. I had a cold for a couple of days that weekend and he was really the depressing entirety of reality of that weekend in SP.

Part 2

It being Easter weekend, I had to take an early morning Sunday flight back to Rio rather than my preferred Wednesday afternoon. I felt tired from the flight and defeated from the guy the night before. I had basically 3 1/2 days left. But the show must go on…after a fairly good garotocomlocal, I headed to 117 on Easter night. It was predictably slow, there was one guy with a beautiful body (a very small waist and very broad shoulders by my definition) that I had seen around. Unsolicited by even eye contact he came over to talk to me, and spoke very thoughtfully slow, with the result that I was actually understanding most of the conversation (by comparison the very tall guy I spoke of earlier we celebrated when I largely understood a 30 second snipet). He was nice and sweet, but somehow I thought he would be a boring fuck. He did start to kiss me, and even when he confirmed, as I suspected, that he wouldn’t do condomless (not that night anyway) [another teaser], and said, not very confidently that he was hung around 20, I thought at least I would like kissing him for half an hour. After nearly an hour of beautiful eye-contact kissing, the latter half combined with many of my favorite positions which many guys have trouble staying hard for, ( his 20+ cm, very thick, irrepressibly hard) I proposed we continue at my place. I offered 300/hour with the idea that he would stay multiple hours until I wore him out. He stayed 2 1/2 for really lovely wonderful lovemaking, if I dare call it that.

Monday I had a guy I’ve known for years and is reliably good come over. He was supposed to come at 3 and stay several hours, but he didn’t show up til almost 6, and not only did I want to see last nights guy again, but there was also a guy from garotocomlocal (or actually, I think it was prazerbrasil, another site) Disastrous, must’ve been on drugs, didn’t want to kiss, could get no semblance of an erection, got dizzy getting up from bed. Regrettably these sites only accept positive reviews, rendering the reviews pointless. I don’t know if there is a spot on this site to promote the good and even more importantly, warn of the bad. The guy from the previous night was ready earlier but when I delayed he went to workout and I think we were both a little tired by the time he came over. Also with all this beautiful kissing I wonder if I am bringing a sort of lesbian bed death upon myself. But still a lovely experience. Stayed just over an hour.

The next day being Tuesday, of course I wanted to have my cake and eat it too, so we made plans for him to come over after the 117. When it rains it pours. As soon as I arrived shortly after 5, I saw a sort of new and improved version of him (and he was pretty good to start with!) The new one was
taller, with a more handsome face, albeit maybe mid-30s rather than mid-20s (which I’m fine with.) He ignored several glances that other GPs would’ve jumped on. Finally I approached him as much as he approached me. He was in the category of the maybe 10% of guys I don’t even ask their endowment or if they bbk, so good that whatever it may be they’re serving up, I want it. And what a fine meal he was serving.
Normally when I go over the time limit on the room I argue nicely (typically they waive it if only because they know me) This one I was just glad I was only charged one extra period. It’s hard to say who was the best kisser, they both were so fervent and passionate. The first guy kisses with his eyes open and smiles sometimes which makes for an amazing (sense of?) connection. The second one, although he kisses with his eyes closed, if your lips should stray from his, he immediately chases them down. The first guy has a very large and thick “standard” dick, that pretty much stays rock hard without any friction, while the second one has an extraordinarily thick one with this like quarter inch thick foreskin that seems rather coarse, calloused almost, not smooth and supple. Maybe because he is older or maybe just because the circulatory system is just not set up to deliver to the genitals the large volume of blood that would be required, his hardon is rather “fragile” and he seemed to be able to get it fairly hard only for the all-4s position (my least favorite, with nothing to look at but the pillow) and he would loose it in other positions we tried. My solution: Viagra and PreP, so I will have to work on these next trip. So that was Tuesday at the 117, wait for a room was surprisingly brief. (The previous Tuesday was an even stranger situation where there were only a few hot guys, all of whom white, leaving the guys looking for hot guys of any race competing with those seeking hot white guys, with the result that those few were run ragged, but unprecedentedly in my recollection, no wait for a room at any point.)

On 4/3/2024 at 6:11 PM, Connordrick said:

I didn't go during any of the free cabin days because I didn't want to contend with cheap patrons for a cabin, so I skipped those days at both Point 202 and 117. Last night, Wednesday, I was at 117, and it was very slow. i may do a separate report. 

By the way, the OP’s impetus to avoid cheap clients by skipping tuesday at 117 in favor of 202 was a tragic mistake, and I would go so far to say it could account for his lack of preference for the Cidade Maravilhosa. Thinking about it, it is true, why would anyone but low-end GPs find it appealing to go on a day when clients are saving 50 reais on a room? Armchair psychologists? Because come they do, in some cases from far and wide. In fact, both the second guy I just spoke about as well as the 6’5” guy at the beginning of the post are residents of São Paulo city and rural São Paulo state, respectively. Just a bit of speculation, but Tuesdays at 117 by their fame, may attract guys from out of town, who are not comfortable working in their own city yet want to give it a try.

Anyway, the São Paulo visitor was also a dancer in a Tuesday show, His first appearance are sort of traditional strip, but second one more of a very masculine fitness routine, which he began and ended in a pair of shorts. I had earlier proposed that we go for a second program after his show, but by that time it was almost 10, and the first guy, with whom I still had a date to come over seem to be getting impatient. I proposed to the second guy That he come over the following day during the day and he enthusiastically agreed. I waited for the first guy (to shower and change) near the reception, and to my surprise, in the 10 or 15 minutes I was waiting, it appeared that the second guy did not go upstairs with anyone. I would’ve thought that show would have been very effective advertising, but maybe others did not see his charm to the extent I do, I wonder if it has anything to do with his being quite dark black.

With all that excitement, it would be easy to gloss over my night once I got home with the first guy. Fact, he was amazing too! More fervent kisses, more rock hard dick, and even a glorious taste of his uncovered dick before he later covered it up. He was going to be going out of town the next day, Which was my last day, And I really wanted to invite him to sleepover, despite some largely lackluster experiences with that a few months ago, but I knew he had a partner and a two-year-old son, so it probably wasn’t in the offing anyway. It’s so happens that he will be going to Paris in May and we will overlap for a few days there, although we already joked about whether at that point he would be denominated in euros or reais.

And so my last day, the second guy came over around 5pm, much later than I had intended (thereby ruining going to 202) and somewhat limiting our time together, because my Airbnb host had agreed to let me stay until 8 really needed to head to the airport by 9. Still, I didn’t cry too many tears for missing 202. Another beautiful make out session, true, with some rather unsatisfactory doggy style toward the end.

I have been thinking about it, (maybe overthinking it…) and both these 2 guys of the last few days (who together turned a forgettable trip memorable) both excelled at kissing. The first one could do positions where you could kiss while fucking (nirvana!) whereas with the second one it was basically either or (there’s a little room to kiss with doggy but unless you can turn your head far to the back, it’s pretty limited. And with the second one I’d have to say I choose the kissing. So to get your ass plowed, you can almost think of it like some other service like, say, having your back adjusted by a chiropractor or a manicure, or surgery maybe. But basically paying someone to kiss you for hours on end seems, at least initially, kind of creepy and pathetic. I hate to yuck my own yum, so I have to think about it a little more. I did experience it as more than just buying a service, I experienced it as both of them really liking it and being into it, but I wholeheartedly concede it’s probably that these guys are great at what they do, which includes a big dose of acting. It’s something to think about but so far has not dissuaded me from looking forward to seeing both again