Olddaddy

Shaking that....glass!

I don't go to every bar in Thailand when I visit 

I tend to try them once and for various reasons may never go back ...loud music , uninterested staff , loud screeching , over enthusiastic staff , and shaking that ....glass 

One thing that never never gets me going back is when the waiter shakes my glass every few minutes, how fast would you like me to drink it?

Only happened twice in my 25 years of visiting but memory is still there 

One beer  bar in Jomtien complex done it on my last visit ,second drink in 20 minutes and he was still walking around shaking glasses 

Fair enough if someone has been  sitting on a drink for 20 minutes I guess and taking up a table but in the middle of July and a few customers and I knew why they aren't busy as he went from table to table every 5 minutes shaking that glass ! 

I actually sung that song to him.

"I see you baby ,shaking that glass ,shaking that glass !

And no he didn't get a tip at the end 

If the owners can't see that business practise  is ruining their business then they are blind 

I see you baby .....shaking that ...🍷

15 minutes ago, colmx said:

Even worse is when they grab your bottle by the mouth piece and pull it out of the cooler sleeve to see what you have left! 

Nahhh....your joking !