johnnyboi23

Anything new on El Salvador?

The last time this Central American country was talked about on here was 5 years ago. In that time their sexy new President has given it a complete 180, and it seems completely different from the gang-riddled and dangerous image that it had in the past. I'm thinking of going there in the Fall to see if the world's bitcoin paradise is also a paradise for insatiable bottoms.

Does anyone have any new info or tips so this slut can have a successful trip? 

Nothing "new" but my experiences in Salvador and San Miguel were something like this.....there were really only 2 gay bars and only openly gay guys went, read: bottoms.

I asked my friends why and they said that the country is so small, if you're seen in the bars, everyone will know you've been there.

They say every Salvadoran is a little gay, after a 6 pack. I had better luck in regular bars picking up "straight" guys and offering more drinks at my hotel, they knew what was up, but they were already buzzed. And an offer of 20-30 helped them save face because then they didn't consider themselves gay if they did it for money.

I had friends from the US that were deported back there, is why I went...I def wouldn't make a trip there to experience Salvadoran sex,  not when you could go to Colombia, Mexico or Brasil.

This is so good to know. I saw some local sites where boy next door types were offering themselves for the great price of $15 dollars, and I thought it was too good to be true. I guess Brazil and Colombia will never lose their place as the bottom's paradise 🤣

• Members
6 hours ago, floridarob said:

hey say every Salvadoran is a little gay, after a 6 pack.

LOL. This can be said of most of South America, the lower you go in the social pyramid, the better. Globalization is ruining this cultural fact, but it is still truth far from the big cosmopolitan cities and, in the big cities, in the lower social classes.