Prodgboi19

Bangkok massage

Hello all!

I just got back from Tokyo a while ago and I’m already planning my next trip and was think Bangkok. Gay massage in Tokyo was pretty different from the USA,at least places I’ve been, the guy undressed with you and washed you in a shower before and after.  The massage was done body to body for a lot of it.

Whats the massage like at the gay massage parlors in Bangkok?  Anything I should know that different from the US or Japan?  Any recommendations for where to go?

5 hours ago, reader said:

And while you’re at Silom Plaza, check out the offerings at all-male Best Massage on the first floor level (right rear).

Eh? A few months ago, I walked past. It had two hags on duty, one of whom was manicuring herself (i.e. sharpening her claws). Not one boy in sight.

57 minutes ago, macaroni21 said:

Eh? A few months ago, I walked past. It had two hags on duty, one of whom was manicuring herself (i.e. sharpening her claws). Not one boy in sight.

The guys are probably inside servicing customers.

2 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

and there is "Oh my God, massage!"

that I like the most

5.  Shops that make a clear a minimum tip that is higher than the "course" fee or room fee. The boy moves his hands to mimic a bit of massage (some boys don't even bother with this much pretence of a massage), but are often directed at the nether regions in order to elicit arousal. The room is likely to have a bed instead of a massage table. The boy begins the session either minimally dressed or totally nude. There is no in-room negotiation unless the client asks for something unusual - though more likely the boy simply says "cannot" to unusual requests, rather than negotiate.

I find this category most therapeutic

(c) whether in tourist areas (thus aimed at tourists) or in more local parts of the city.

even those in local parts vary considerably in price as some are located in more upscale areas. Ones like Jey , VCK or GooGuy are not exactly cheap but still worth it IMHO (Jey for sure ) 

Great analysis mararoni !

7 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

Hags? You seem to have a serious problem with anything to do with women.

The owner of the shop is a woman but no females work there..

I visit there weekly and a bit more familiar with it than you, Mac.

FYI, there’s a female shop close by Best Massage and you obviously have them confused. 

5 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

Body-to-body is not as common in Thailand as in Japan, Vietnam, Kuala Lumpur or Manila (where it is called "Nuru massage"). In Bangkok, you may get it in category 5 places.

Body-to-body is not uncommon in Bangkok at all in my experience. Have had it in every category of shop I’ve been to. 

1 hour ago, reader said:

Hags? You seem to have a serious problem with anything to do with women.

No, I don't. I have a serious problem with political correctness. In my circle of homo homies, we think life and language would be colorless and humourless if we didn't have hags, yobs, paddies, blackfellas, trannies, geezers, dumbblonds, gerontophiles and fatsos among us. Nor do we need to look far to see rice queens, potato queens, curry queens... And don't forget muscle marys.

4 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

No, I don't. I have a serious problem with political correctness. In my circle of homo homies, we think life and language would be colorless and humourless if we didn't have hags, yobs, paddies, blackfellas, trannies, geezers, dumbblonds, gerontophiles and fatsos among us. Nor do we need to look far to see rice queens, potato queens, curry queens... And don't forget muscle marys.

Good reply!

5 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

Whores, ho's, putas..... because I don't think I fall into any of yours 🤔

9 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

Consider the definition of “hag: 

an ugly, slatternly, or evil-looking old woman

a female demon
 an evil or frightening spirit 

It’s devoid of humor and intended only to degrade others—women in this case—of their dignity. But at least you find yourself in the Trump camp if that’s any consolation.

11 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

Why stop there, Mac. You’re obviously on a roll toward faggots, fairies, poofs and pansies. Before you know you’ll be empowering the pre-Stonewall bashers under the banner of more colorful writing.

On 6/11/2024 at 11:45 AM, Prodgboi19 said:

Whats the massage like at the gay massage parlors in Bangkok?  Anything I should know that different from the US or Japan?  Any recommendations for where to go?

Another tip when the massage boy showers after you at the start, if he walks out with a hard on forget the massage (massage would most likely be ordinary anyway) and just dive in and enjoy the fun. 

6 hours ago, floridarob said:

Now I understand your previous post 😆

idea behind my possible clumsy comment was that I doubt how really straight are those  boys who claim to be ones and still happily go with us  , often sporting hardons from moment doors are closed.

On 6/12/2024 at 3:14 PM, vinapu said:

that I like the most

I find this category most therapeutic

even those in local parts vary considerably in price as some are located in more upscale areas. Ones like Jey , VCK or GooGuy are not exactly cheap but still worth it IMHO (Jey for sure ) 

Great analysis mararoni !

Another clue is if the shop, on the description of the boy, puts 'top', 'bottom', or 'top and bottom'! This does not relate to massage!