TotallyOz

A packed Night at NAB

NAB is the gay dance club in Pattaya. I struggled to get the BF to go as he is really into his new online game. Once we got there, the place was standing room only. Beautiful dancers. Great music. Private rooms upstairs for rent at 1k baht. The dance floor was packed and the place had people crowded out the doors. I now know where everyone goes after midnight!

The rain caught us on the way back and were were totally soaked. But, NAB is a must for those that can do the late night scene.

Guest Jason105

At the risk of sounding like a total newbie :blush:

The rooms for rent upstairs...are they for "private encounters of a sexual nature" or just to get away from the "maddening crowd"?

Are they furnished or is a willing "face" the only available seating?

NAB is one of the few places I missed on my last visit and I'm curious to know if it is a "must see" for my next trip.

BTW your sacrifice to do the necessary research for these reports is praiseworthy!

Thanks

all the best

At the risk of sounding like a total newbie :blush:

The rooms for rent upstairs...are they for "private encounters of a sexual nature" or just to get away from the "maddening crowd"?

Are they furnished or is a willing "face" the only available seating?

They are not rooms, just partitioned areas with a table and chairs and a good view of the downstairs stage and crowd. If you had a sexual encounter it would not be very private.

Last month when I was in Pattaya NAB were charging 100 baht each admittance if you were not going to purchase a bottle with your friends. There were previously too many freeloaders going in to gawk at the dancers, hassle the locals and not buy any drinks.

I prefer NAB over the Dave Man Club because it is still mostly smoke free.

So if the mature gay farang enters this place alone, what are his prospects of finding company for the evening?

Or is it better to arrive with a friend?

Just off one the coyote dancers....ask a waiter and he will sort it for you

So if the mature gay farang enters this place alone, what are his prospects of finding company for the evening? Or is it better to arrive with a friend?

I would recommend to go to NAB with a friend or group if you want a fun night out. The farangs that I have seen there alone don't seem to get a lot of interest from the locals. A lot of boys from the bars go to NAB in groups after they finish work and might be looking for company or someone to help pay for their drinks. You can off a coyote boy but it might be an expensive exercise after you buy drinks and from what I have heard they might expect a larger tip than you might pay to a go go bar boy.

I have found the management and coyote boys at Dave Man Club are more up front about approaching customers to see if they want some company whether you are alone or in a group at a table.

The upstairs rooms are VIP rooms. Sorry, I should have been more clear. They are very nice and you have a see through curtain that can be pulled for a bit more privacy but NOT total privacy.

You don't need a boy to go there but I would recommend taking a few. Most of the boys there are there to have fun and not to find a falang. I am sure many will be happy to go with you but I would expect you would have a better time if you make a night out of it with a few Thai boys.

gallery.gif

You know what might be a good idea? Posting where NAB is. I haven't seen a post yet, including their own web site and the Thai Visa site, where anyone thinks to at least mention its location. It's in Pattaya. Now go and find it.

How about someone telling us where it is . . .

You know what might be a good idea? Posting where NAB is. I haven't seen a post yet, including their own web site and the Thai Visa site, where anyone thinks to at least mention its location. It's in Pattaya. Now go and find it.

How about someone telling us where it is . . .

It is right off of Second Road. Turn at the McDonalds near Big C.

NAB MenClub Pattaya

225/58-59 หมู่ 9 หนองปรือ บางละมุง พัทยา ชลบุรี 20150

เบอร์โทรศัพท์ 081-3536907,084-0091592

map.jpg

It is right off of Second Road. Turn at the McDonalds near Big C.

NAB MenClub Pattaya

225/58-59 หมู่ 9 หนองปรือ บางละมุง พัทยา ชลบุรี 20150

เบอร์โทรศัพท์ 081-3536907,084-0091592

map.jpg

Great map GT, and the Thai script is outstanding too. Now where is it? LOL

Great map GT, and the Thai script is outstanding too. Now where is it? LOL

I have to admit, this is a first. I had to use Google Translate to read GT's post. Usually I have to do that for his English . . .

Of course, oddly enough, even when you use Google Translate it still doesn't tell you which soi it's on.

And I also have to admit, a map that doesn't even show where the place is, definitely is a big help.

Turn at the McDonald's near Big-C. Would that be a right or left turn?

But we're narrowing it down. Now we know it's somewhere near Big-C. There are, of course, two Big-Cs in Pattaya and there is a McDonald's approximately the same distance from both, but we're getting there . . .

Guest beachlover

What are the chances of picking up if you go there alone? And by that I mean, not moneyboys (I'm young and Asian and usually have no problem picking up non-money normal local Thai boys at clubs and such)... but more just ordinary local Thai boys.

Is it more free flowing like DJ Station, or strictly organised in tables (e.g. everyone is assigned a table) or a bit of a mix? Is there a central dance floor or do you just dance at your table.

Might make a trip to Pattaya if NAB sounds good...

Is it more free flowing like DJ Station, or strictly organised in tables (e.g. everyone is assigned a table) or a bit of a mix? Is there a central dance floor or do you just dance at your table.

It is more the organized tables. You book the table and stand around it but there is some room for dancing.

Guest badcdn

I find it each time using landmarks.

Travel North on second Rd. Once you're past Pattaya Klang, (there's a TOPS Supermarket on the corner), you'll come upon a large Japanese restaurant on the right, Samurai. NAB is behind Samurai. Make your way around either side of the Samauri Restaurant, (it's easier on the North side of the building), and keep walking back until you find NAB, (beside a large parking lot).

Dave's Man Club is along Pattaya Klang as well, towards the beach on the south side of the road, down a soi. The placemark in the photo is an approximate position. The actual location might even be down the another soi, but it's in the general area. (Hell I was drunk, but it looks right.)

In Google Earth (or http://maps.google.com) copy and paste the coordinates into the search field at the top of the page.

Nab: [ 12

post-9834-12825720376728_thumb.jpg

post-9834-12825720537464_thumb.jpg

Guest buckeroo2

I find it each time using landmarks.

Travel North on second Rd. Once you're past Pattaya Klang, (there's a TOPS Supermarket on the corner), you'll come upon a large Japanese restaurant on the right, Samurai. NAB is behind Samurai.

In Google Earth (or http://maps.google.com) copy and paste the coordinates into the search field at the top of the page.

Nab: [ 12

There are two maps (one would be sufficient) for Dave and NAB on gayaffairspattaya. I went to each once, both times with a friend, so I had not to worry how to find it. Now I know how to get there. The soi with Dave Men Club had road constructions (including excavations without barrier) when I was there beginning of July, "lawsuit in wait" I think they would call it in the USA.

Guest badcdn

.......you'll come upon a large Japanese restaurant on the right, Samurai. NAB is behind Samurai.

Sorry, you're right. I'm sure I meant my other 'right', being left.

Samurai is most definitely on the left side of the Second Road, behind it is NAB.