Guest freeyourmind

Pizza Company Delivery

Guest freeyourmind

I don't usually PLUG businesses to get free drinks or food like some guys on the other boards do, but in this case I feel it is something that will benifit a lot of us.

I have used the Door to door service and it works good most of the time.

I just discovered that Pizza Company has reorganized thier website delivery service and so far has worked very well for me.

If you are in the mood for PIZZA and Pizza Company is to your liking, they have a deliverly service that is second to none VIA the internet.

You have to log on thier website: www.pizza.co.th

You write in detailed instructions to your house, use the fairly easy to use pop-up menu and BINGO!!!!! within usually 40 minutes the cute pizza guy will have your order at your door.

2 years ago they didn't have it together with the website delivery, but apparently they have an English speaker/reader who translates your directions in Thai so the drivers understand.

I wonder if we can specify which cute drivers we want delivering our pizzas?

Just kidding.......

Well, maybe not.

New York Pizza is the way to go.

I haven't tried New York Pizza yet, but for me in Pattaya, so far the best pan pizza is at Pastrami on Rye.  The two thin crust pizzas I like best are at Mimosa and Toto.

There are also several mom-and-pop pizza places scattered around town, including on "The Dark Side," but I've never tried any of them.