Guest ChaseLB

Obsessions Night Club Pattaya

I love the ladyboys and the photos. IMHO, the ladyboy bars are the best run in Thailand. They make more money and the customers are always having fun. I haven't been in a gay bar like that in a long time. Keep it up ladyboys!

I'm enjoying these pics too, but I'm wondering why ChaseLB is posting these without saying a word. I'm also wondering how he managed to get all these pics in the first place.

ChaseLB, are you the owner of Obsessions? I've been there several times and have had a great time when I've been there. Some people try to put down those of us whose tastes include lady boys, but I like "both snails and oysters."

from 'Spartacus'

Guest ChaseLB

I try to get to Pattaya as often as I can and always spend a lot of time in Obsessions. Normally a lot of money as well but I enjoy it.

post-11604-003636300 1311321220.jpg

post-11604-093969600 1311321242.jpg

post-11604-013053300 1311321262.jpg

What a marvellously subtle scene! Olivier underplays it beautifully.

To go off topic for a moment, here's a bit of trivia. The bathtub scene was cut from the original release of the movie because at the time it was considered too controversial and "suggestive." When the movie was first to be made available to DVD it was decided to restore the scene.

The problem was that while the scene was found the sound recording had been lost and was nowhere to be found. They had to redo all the sounds from that scene - everything from the music to the splashing water and even the voices.

Tony Curtis agreed to re-record his lines, but by that time Laurence Olivier had died. The voice you hear was actually re-recorded for the bathtub scene by none other than Anthony Hopkins. After Olivier is out of the bathtub, it's back to his real voice again.

I'll bet if I didn't mention that, most people would never have known the difference.

I love ladyboys, especially the well endowed ones, thanks for the pictures.

Different strokes for different folks But I'll have to pass on this club.

Thank goodness it is different strokes for different folks. Otherwise, you would all fall in love with my boyfriend (loyal and honest as he is). :)