TotallyOz

Proud 66 Massage: Good Gay Massage in Bangkok off of Surawong

Proud 66 Massage

I have been going to Proud for a few months. I love the place. The boys are cute and nice and give great massages.

It is not a gay massage place but one with gay boys as well as ladies. They offer regular massages for a very low price. They have an open room that you can get leg massages, etc. Most of the boy are very good at giving "special massages" and the rates are up to you depending on the price you set for the boys.

They do have closed rooms upstairs for a good massage. It is not a place where you have a shower in your room like Hero but it is very clean and very well run.

If you leave Soi Twilight and are walking toward Tawan, it is on your left side and it has lots of guys with Red Shirts. It is a little down the soi but the Red Shirt boys are easy to see. It is right across the street from the Le Meridian.

I have had at least 10 boys from there on this trip and I have really enjoyed the massages and have a few boys I have brought over to my place.

Phone: 026343783

for someone that said he hasn't gone out much this trip....you seem to go out a lot,lol

I am an early person. Even in Pattaya, I am always in my room by 10PM. I hate late nights.

For massage, I go to eat lunch, drop by there to see if there is a boy I want, bring then back to my room and say goodnight. :) It is pretty easy and the boys have massaged me and left before the 4PM rush hour starts. Isn't that about the time you are waking up? :)

Thanks for the tip, I shall check them out. It's always nice to go somewhere that actually includes a massage in the service.

Actually, in this type of non-gay massage venue, do you usually discuss what's on offer with your masseur in advance?

I've usually just go in and see what happens.

I have seen both guys and gals working there. It is a regular street massage place and there should be no expectation of sex. The massages are 200 and 300 baht I think. They are cheap. So, if you want something special, you should ask for that in advance and check with the boy to be sure they are up to it. I am a talker and I always talk in advance of everywhere I go even gay massage places, bars, etc. I like to be upfront and get all my expectations out front to see if we are going to be compatible. If not, I have wasted my time and I don't like doing that. I much prefer to have a discussion of everything I want in advance and give them the opportunity to say yes or no.

yeah, It's about 4:45 now....just waking up, deciding what to do :blush:

LOL and, I have been to Bangkok bank today to discuss Internet banking, met a business colleague for lunch, worked out at the gym with the boys, went to the massage place to get a regular boy, send him away, ate dinner at a Sushi place and called it a night. All by 5PM. :)

It is a regular street massage place and there should be no expectation of sex. ... So, if you want something special, you should ask for that in advance and check with the boy to be sure they are up to it.

Normally the masseurs tend to be sat in a group, so I would not feel that comfortable going to a "regular" massage place and asking a guy about specific extra services, in the earshot of other staff. Perhaps I need to change my views on this.

Usually, there's something on offer at the end of the massage anyway, so disappointment is rare.

Normally the masseurs tend to be sat in a group, so I would not feel that comfortable going to a "regular" massage place and asking a guy about specific extra services, in the earshot of other staff. Perhaps I need to change my views on this.

Usually, there's something on offer at the end of the massage anyway, so disappointment is rare.

I understand the hesitation, but I just put them aside and chat softly with them and ask them if they do "special massage" and they will say yes or no. Some will say "man" "man" to which I reply, OK, do you smoke? They normally say OK.

Some will say "man" "man" to which I reply, OK, do you smoke?

Suppose I should be more forward. The openly reason I don't ask the direct questions is to avoid embarassing them in front of their colleagues.

I wonder how they play it amongst themselves. Would they have a discussion along the lines of:

A: "How did it go?"

B: "OK, gave him massage followed by a BJ"

A: "Ooooh, nice. Was it big?"

B:"Best one since that African guy was here. And he tipped 1500"

Everyone: Drinks on you tonight then?

Well I doubt it goes like that. Presumably they don't discuss such matters & leave things to the imagination? Although if Michael is working his way through all the male staff, there must be some knowing looks amongst the staff. :blush:

z909, I know for a fact that boys talk about us as much as we talk about them. They know it all. They know if you are naughty or nice. They know how much you pay and what you like to do. Every boy that is working in a bar that you frequent will know. This I guarantee you! There is no code of silence when it comes to customers in Thailand. They talk. They compare notes. That is one of the main reasons I always pay well and I pay the same for the same level of service. If a boy is great, I pay great. If not, I still pay pretty damn good but I don't go with him again. If you treat the boys fantastic, they remember that.

I remember one boy in Chiang Mai I romanced into giving me a special night. I paid handsomely. When I went back a year later, he was working at a local school. His friends saw me and called the boy and had me give the number to my room. They knew I took great care of him and would do so again.

I would expect bar boys to talk, as they have nothing to hide & everything to gain.

Now some of the massage establishments will have staff who see themselves as providing a professional service, without any element of prostitution. Also, in some cases, the staff seem to be very nervy about anyone walking around, when they're in a state of undress. Perhaps that's because the business likes to discourage such behaviour? I don't know...

Now will all the staff in such places talk as openly as gogo dancers do?

Guest thaiworthy
If a boy is great, I pay great. If not, I still pay pretty damn good but I don't go with him again. If you treat the boys fantastic, they remember that.

I agree. This is what I used to do. One time, I offed a boy without having him sit and talk to me, I was too tired and just wanted to go home and sleep, so I made an appointment to have him come by the hotel room the next day. Big mistake. What was I thinking? The chemistry just wasn't there. It was awkward for lack of a better word, but it was entirely my fault. Needless to say, before he had his clothes off, I just paid him what I usually do and sent him on his way.