TotallyOz

How much time do you spend when you visit a gay GoGo Bar in Thailand?

Its very hard to get an accurate impression of a gogo bar from the quick glance allowed by the door staff. They will usually allow you several seconds before they try to draw the curtain. There could be no boys on the stage or dancing podiums (as Eros) when you get your glance inside, that appeal to you, but maybe there's another group somewhere that you cannot see.

I feel uneasy if i enter and am the only customer and i am relieved when more come in, unless they acquire a boy that i was appraising.

I wouldn't enter, sit down and then not liking what i see, leave the bar without ordering a drink. So i suppose the minimum i would spend there would be 20 minutes.

Guest abang1961

Yes one of the most unbearable thing in a go-go bar is the dense smoke.

As I am a non-smoker (of the nicotine type), I rarely go to a smoke-filled bar.

Another pet peeve is the pushy papasan/mamasan.

As you would have known, I am NOT so into Asians and I am there to watch the lip-singing show.

So most of the time, once the show ends, I leave (without a boy in my arms).

......show ends, I leave (without a boy in my arms).

this warrants another questions - are you guys getting touchy with boy on the street?

I'd not hold him by any part after leaving my seat in the bar until door  to my room would be closed, personal moments I leave for personal space , am I too prudish?

Only once  went to hotel holding hands with boy on the street but it was his incentive and distance was minuscule- Classic Boys to BBBInn, whole 50 meters or so.

As you would have known, I am NOT so into Asians and I am there to watch the lip-singing show.

Abang; Are your tastes limited to any particular type of potato such as white/Idaho, red/Redskin, yellow/Yukon or even a sweet potato/Beauregard.

Apologies for wandering off the topic.

I think walking hand in hand on the street would imply a degree of affection that would not exist between me and my newly offed boy. Therefore i would generally avoid it particularly in non-gay areas, as i dislike the stares you get when as a older farang you are with a young Thai boy.

I suppose i have held hands occasionally during the short walk in Sunee from bar to hotel (eg Eros to Don Plaza), or Boystown bar to Ambiance hotel. Another time walking to Dongtan Beach from the baht bus stop near the police station. Within the gay beach i have held hands and kissed and cuddled.

Tonight on Soi Twilight in Bangkok, X-Size boys club had a promotion. Drinks 200 and off fee 300. Not a bad deal. Don't know how long it is for.

they have it quite often, never lasts long , sometimes they call it off even later the same evening but repeat it in few days