TotallyOz

Zone Perfect Bars in Thailand

Guest thaiworthy

I must be thick

What's a zone perfect bar is it a new buzz word or something

Yeah, I have no idea what a zone perfect bar is, either. Now I feel I've been missing out on something. Maybe Michael has his countries mixed up again.

Guest anonone

Michael, I haven't checked in Thailand, but GNCs usually carry a decent selection of protein bars. You might try there if you are still on the hunt.

For all the other posters, protein bars are made up to taste like a candy bar, but have a very high protein content. many different makers and nutritional variations. They are used as either a filling snack or meal replacement for folks trying specific nutrition goals. Weightlifters with high protein / low fat idels, etc.

Yeah, I have no idea what a zone perfect bar is, either. Now I feel I've been missing out on something. Maybe Michael has his countries mixed up again.

Now why did I think (or hope) a Zone Perfect Bar was a drinking establishment, easy to find, with no pushy mamasans, only gorgeous and willing boys and reasonable drink prices... oh yeah... and open 24 hours a day!

Silly me

Finally, after years of searching, I have found Zone Perfect bars in LOS. I Google them on each trip and see what I can find and nothing. Until now.

http://www.nutritiondepot.co.th

This site had them and was based in Thailand so I looked them up and they had s store at Chong Nosi station. We went over and they had them in stock and I bought 2 boxes. The cost was 1.50 USD per bar. I get them for about 1 USD in the US. But, when I had them shipped here before (on several occasions), I have to pay for the import fees as well as shipping and it ends up costing near 3.00 per bar. I was absolutely thrilled to see that they offer them now in Thailand.