Guest Devint6669

how to find some good Gay Thai Movie

Guest Devint6669

Does anyone know a good gay movie, that was made in Thailand by a Thai production. Because I want to surprise my lover with one good movie. Not the funny kind of movie but more as a good true story that is plausible to see…

Please I can wait to see what you all will offer me to look at

Here i give a example of something that i don't want to see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XadLtK6fv4

I like some Thai movies. Did you already see Ong-Bak: Muay Thai Warrior? good movie if you like the fighting movies.

Beautiful Boxer is one of my favorites as well.

I enjoy the Thai action movies but I just don't get the scary/funny ones. The BF loves them and laughs and laughs and laughs but I just don't get it. :)

Guest Devint6669

I like some Thai movies. Did you already see Ong-Bak: Muay Thai Warrior? good movie if you like the fighting movies.Beautiful Boxer is one of my favorites as well.I enjoy the Thai action movies but I just don't get the scary/funny ones. The BF loves them and laughs and laughs and laughs but I just don't get it. :)

It's the same for me, I never understood this scary movie. And yes I saw all the Ong-bak: Muay Thai Warrior. But I was more thinking in a love movie that we can sit in a room together, arm in arm and just feel the love around us. I know it myth sound a bit taki but the kind of movie I was looking is about love and also maybe I will get happy ending...hehehehe

The Love of Siam is my favorite movie ever. Find the Director's Cut if you can. It adds about 20 minutes but makes the story make a whole lot more sense.

I didn't love Bangkok Love Story, but I did enjoy seeing a grittier side of the city in it.

I saw a very good Thai film on my flight home last year called SuckSeed. It's not a gay movie exactly but it's very much a coming of age film with the relationship between two high school boys at its center. While they are both chasing the same girl (I'm not giving too much away there), the film is really about their friendship. I liked it a lot more than I was expecting to. I thought it was going to be just another dumb Thai teen rom-com but it had a much deeper level to it.

Guest Devint6669

The Love of Siam is my favorite movie ever. Find the Director's Cut if you can. It adds about 20 minutes but makes the story make a whole lot more sense.

I didn't love Bangkok Love Story, but I did enjoy seeing a grittier side of the city in it.

I saw a very good Thai film on my flight home last year called SuckSeed. It's not a gay movie exactly but it's very much a coming of age film with the relationship between two high school boys at its center. While they are both chasing the same girl (I'm not giving too much away there), the film is really about their friendship. I liked it a lot more than I was expecting to. I thought it was going to be just another dumb Thai teen rom-com but it had a much deeper level to it.

Thanks a lot I will give a try to most of them I will come back to you guys whit what. Got to say and much I had good evening keep sending me some suggestion for when I go to the shop I can get a few