Guest trailrider

Bangkok's Saxophone Pub

mea culpa-

1-I am now certain that the squabble fountainhall had with Michael right before he retired was

coincidental and not the actual cause of his leaving. Just coincidental after all.

2-I have no memory of posting that I never knew or met Michael. I am sure it will be easy to find

the reference.

3-I must have made a mistake when I did a search for the sale of this site and found none. No doubt

my error. Funny how one can be so sure of something and make a mistake.

4-I must have misinterpreted what I perceived as unwelcoming and didn't realize the welcome

mat was out and I was an asset here.

5-I stated earlier it was my last word in the thread. so it looks like I am the compulsive liar,

the one who is obsessed with defunct posters and have a narcissistic personality disorder.

self enlightenment is refreshing.

1. Your words make me believe you mean that. :)

2. I think it was early on when you were saying something about how boring this forum was under the old owner who treated it as his personal blog. :) But, my memory is worst than yours. :)

3. LOL were you looking for the announcement or the bank statement?

4. You are always an asset.

5. We all often say we have said the last thing in a thread and then say more. I have done it at least 5 times that I know of this year. No need to apologize or worry about that.

Look, for those that can't figure out Willi and I, I'll set you straight. He is one of the few posters that can take a zing and not take it personally. At least that is the way I remember it. One comment I read early on in this thread really does sound true. People take the boards way to seriously. You can't get your feelings hurt over something someone says or doesn't say on an anonymous message board. If you do, you will end up leaving and not participating anywhere. I have seen willy get into some pretty big cat fights over the years (not with me) and he always keeps going and contributing to the message boards. I am the same way. I don't take things personally too often but there are some people that know how to get under my skin and from time to time I get into the frey of things. I always regret it later but I still keep on and keep posting.

Life is too short to let little squabble and perceived anger get in the way of one enjoying life. Willi seems to enjoy his and I do as well. I hope everyone of you do the same. And, I hope that no matter what little arguments and disagreements you may have that you just read it, respond and move on. The board is suppose to be fun and informative. These little bickerings are a fun distraction for some but never been something I enjoy. So, like willi, I have had my last say in this thread.