williewillie

Another Pattaya Christmas report.

I attended the Take Care benefit yesterday at Coco's. The place was full and dinner was a well

prepared and tasty turkey dinner. There was also a fish option. The entertainment was a Thai

female singer and four slim dancers from Venue in Jomtien. She sang old Christmas songs including

the full version of the twelve nights of Christmas. She also sang Its raining Men, YMCA etc.

I think many of the attendees actually enjoyed the singing but it was pure torture for this bah humbug

farang. A lucky number pick and an auction was also an endurance test and enjoyed by many but

not this Scrooge. Take Care is a good cause and they provide condoms and lube to many boy bars.

On a more upbeat note, I ate a delicious Sunday buffet at La Marina restaurant in Sunee Plaza.

New ownership, the old nasty heavy smoking owner is gone and the food was superb.

We went to X Boyland afterwards for the 10:45 show. It was good and started off with unclad lads

sporting engorged boners in their birthday suits. The rest of the show went downhill in my opinion

but started off great. A lone cigarette smoker was annoying but he put it out when he was asked to.

Drinks 260b. and lots of boys. The B Boys were entertaining and show good overall but far from

some of the great shows earlier this year. Of course, all one farang's opinion.

Last night, Xmas eve, Boyztown had snow and Santa and lots of tykes. Even Santa's Grotto.

Pattayaland Soi 3, aka Boyztown, was quite lively and busy.

We stopped in Wild West Boys on Pattayaland Soi 2. About ten boys, with 3 or 4 unusually handsome and hot.

We were only customers and while the music was too loud, there are treasures there that will stay undiscovered.

Drinks 220B., even soft drinks but not too much if you include the show. We didn't stay for it.

Next stop was Boyz, Boyz,Boyz. Lots of Gogo boys, most on the older, more manly side with some very hot.

Show was uneven with erotic parts and some went flat. Xmas theme with several lads only wearing garlands.

Most interesting was a very large black sheet with holes, held up by several lads. Three boys had condomed

boners jutting out and they jiggled their goods. An entertaining twist on a glory hole moment.

Last stop was Toy Boys. Lots of boys too, even though it was a morlam concert night.

I will conclude my Xmas report with Xmas day.

After a lazy playful day, it was time for dinner. I wasn't in the mood for a farang special

dinner, especially after the excellent turkey dinner at Coco's a few nights before.

Bf suggested a karaoke restaurant. Karaoke not my thing but it can't be all about us all

the time. A friend of his joined us and we went down a dirt road to some wooden huts on

a large pond. It could have been in a rural village but was in Pattaya. Each hut was widely

spaced around the pond, which is for fishing daytime. Bf stopped for change of 100b. for

10b. Coins to feed the karaoke box. Food was very good featuring a soup you add ingredients

to and a large meaty fish and of course Leo beer.

Sorry, I have no idea of name of place but could get from bf if anyone wants to try a Thai

experience away from the commercial scenes in Pattaya.

Guest anonone

Thanks for the reports Willie. 

If you don't mind to get the name of the karaoke place..and maybe some rough idea where it is located... I would appreciate it.

Sounds like you went around dinner time...wonder if it is open for the late night crowd.  Could be a fun change of pace...and sounds a lot less expensive then the clubs.  LOL

Next stop was Boyz, Boyz,Boyz. Lots of Gogo boys, most on the older, more manly side with some very hot.

When I was there I noticed that those older boys are more popular than youngish ones, during show all of them including one pretty chubby and not much in shape, were sitting with some admirers.

Hope after you conclude your Christmas reports we will be getting some after-Christmas ones

The karaoke place that williewillie is describing is called "Kung Ten"  I am not sure that is how it would be spelled, but the pronunciation is close enough that my Thai friends know what I am talking about.  I have been there many times.  We always bring our own bottle, get mixers, ice and food from the house.  It's a good time. Open late.   Some of the huts have tables and benches to sit on. Most have just a table and you sit on the floor.  If the heat or mosquitos get to you, they even have a few air con rooms. Although I have never used the rooms.  No need to stop for change.  They will gladly change your 100 THB for 10 baht coins.  Two songs for 10 baht.   The boys seem to really like this place.  I have always have a good time too!  The have a large selection of songs, 3 or 4 notebooks full. However, they are almost all Thai.  Maybe two pages of random English, but I guarantee they will be songs you've never heard of!