Guest anonone

Pattaya Visit: December 2013

Guest anonone

Well, I just arrived back in Thailand for an impromptu visit. I really wanted to spend New Years with BF, so here I am...work be damned !

Posting from phone, so will be short

Arrived with out difficulty, straight to Pattaya. Reunion with BF was awesome, of course.

Just finished up body massage. Really nice after 24 hours on plane (and for BF after 12 hours on bus)

Heading back to hotel for a quick shower, then time to party. Probably head straight to Crazy Pub...unless I get sidetracked by a gogo bar or two. I have to imagine we end up at Tam Nam Isan . Happy times ahead.

Cheers

Guest anonone

Well travellrrdave, seems like you have it all planned out. I think most of us have similar routine.

I had a nice visit with firecat last night. A couple of drinks at panorama followed by a quick check of Vasa bar. I even laid eyes on his very cute friend.

I also ran into another board member. ..who was, not surprisingly, on the prowl in the middle of the day.

There are a lot of people in town. Streets are packed. Traffic heavy. I have to imagine that the trouble in Bangkok has led people to celebrate the New Year in Pattaya.

I think I prefer low season overall. A much more relaxed pace suits me better.

A fairly uneventful night last night. After leaving firecat to meet up with BF, a couple of bars visited in Sunee.

Of course a stop in at Crazy Pub. Then a few gogo bars on my own. Eros exactly the same. Happy Boys exactly the same. Bought a boy a drink at each. Good conversations. Good atmosphere. Good bodies. Great time.

I was also corralled by some guys in front of Good Boys. I was lured into the dark rear of the bar only to emerge a short time later with a smile on my face. One guy in particular was very cute and seems to tempt me every time.

tonight is new years eve. No clue where we are going to end up....but I am sure it will be fun.

More later.

Safe and fun new years wishes to all.

Well I think there are plenty of reasons why that schedule will not come to pass, such as flight delays or general exhaustion on my part. Or maybe a nice sleep will seem more attractive when I eventually check-in. "Don't make plans in Pattaya" was a motto I heard a few years ago !.

Pouring with rain here in England and about 5 degrees C. A dismal New Years Eve weather wise. Wish I could be beamed up to Pattaya !.

Guest anonone

well, new years celebration involved a total of 8 bottles of whiskey. 3 to start out at Crazy Pub. 2 bottles at NAB. Then 3 more bottles at Dave. Thankfully I was not the only falang around for the ride, so hit to the wallet was not soooo bad.

Strret traffic was horrible. Took about an hour to get from Sunee to NAB by saung tauw.

And I am happy to report that the Thai friend from previous visit joined us at Dave...with a guy already found for the night. No 1000 baht coyote drinks in store this time.

well, new years celebration involved a total of 8 bottles of whiskey. 3 to start out at Crazy Pub. 2 bottles at NAB. Then 3 more bottles at Dave. Thankfully I was not the only falang around for the ride, so hit to the wallet was not soooo bad.

I hope you supported local  spirit industry not foreign one by buying imported stuff

Guest anonone

Met up with firecat for Sunee gogo bar survey.

As to be expected, the best of the lot was Power Boys.

As a bonus, I let it be known to a couple of the gay lads at Power Boys that I was going to be at Tam Nam Isan later that night. No shock that about 6 of them show up there after work ready to party. Much glass clinking and flirting ensued.

Double bonus: BF was feeling frisky, so we invited one of the guys back to the room for further party. I will leave it to firecat's imagination as to which boy this was.

Question: what is better than waking up with Thai boy in your arms ?

Answer: waking up with two Thai boys in your arms, of course. And round 2 commenced.

Roof top party planned for this afternoon, so I need a bit of sleep. 2014 is shaping up pretty good so far.

Warm wishes to those back home in the frigid cold of winter. I will be joining you soon.

Guest anonone

Heading back home now. Sorry for the lack of detailed posts.

I wasn't sure how repetitive I should be (sex with BF, trips to Crazy Pub and Tam Nam Esan....repeat). LOL

I will try to get some time when I arrive home to post some pictures and/or video...assuming anyone is interested. Despite requests, I won't be posting pics of BF. Those are only for me.

Hopefully by the time I get home I will still recall some details....

Special shout-out to NIrish...who is still just a blast to hit the bars with. Good times.

I will try to get some time when I arrive home to post some pictures and/or video...assuming anyone is interested. Despite requests, I won't be posting pics of BF. Those are only for me.

Enjoy your trip home, post what you can, we are interested and need to keep forum running.

Who will lift Pattaya economy now when you left?

If somebody requests picture of your BF ask them when was last time they posted their BF picture. On another hand it's tickling a bit that people are jealous, right?

Guest anonone

Starting to go through my pics and movies now.  But also trying to get caught up on work, so it will take some time.

Here is a short video of a new friend from Tam Nam Isaan.  I probably have mentioned it a dozen times, but I find the Isaan dancers incredibly alluring....and this one just infatuated me.  Turned out to be a friendly, great guy as well.   Damn I miss Thailand.

Guest anonone

Honestly, I think I flustered him a bit with taking such an obvious video, so we are not exactly catching him at his best.  But I agree, he is not necessary the best dancer on the stage.

He is not one of the regular dancers.  He has a day job and everything.  I think he just fills in when he is needed.  Speaks really good English and was very witty.  Here, he is either shy...or pretending to be shy  :spiteful:

I have another video showing a fellow dancer encouraging him to meet me...pretty funny.  I will try to upload and post tomorrow.

I will try to get some time when I arrive home to post some pictures ..........

I probably have mentioned it a dozen times, but I find the Isaan dancers incredibly alluring.

YEAH, those Issan dancers, I mean WOW  - especially the thin cute ones that you see in the crowd sometimes and they look SO gay too I'm told ! :-)  

And yes definitely posting just "some" of those pics might be a good idea as I'm lead to believe that SOME of the cute dancers that one sometimes sees in Tam Nan Issan are just TOO damned hot to post and might only make certain members here blush, especially as they woke up with them every morning of their stay !  but god they are hot, especially when they are wearing those damned sexy tight fitting dance costumes that they looked so good in  - allegedly  :-)   lol    

Guest anonone

Hey NIrish.

Have no fear....I am very selective of what pictures I post on the forum.

The internet is full of a wide range of edgy material....but somethings are just too "out there", even for the internet.

:p

Guest anonone

Here, he is either shy...or pretending to be shy  :spiteful:

I have another video showing a fellow dancer encouraging him to meet me...pretty funny.  I will try to upload and post tomorrow.

Here is the other video of him, with a fellow dancer taking on the role of cupid....

Guest anonone

A couple of (lame) photos from the trip.  Nothing like the model shots of firecat....

Thai boys relaxing on the rooftop:

20131230_181214_zpsb84672e7.jpg

Crabs cooked on the grill:

20140104_183243_zpsde0ef2b9.jpg

Another Isaan feast after Tam Nam:

20131230_053903_zps0090a28b.jpg

First time I noticed Mountain Dew in Thailand....made a nice Christmas tree:

20140102_212139_zpsf58e70ae.jpg