vinapu

What is your strategy if you are disappointed ?

Inspired by today's posts by new poster kalabao55 / welcome to the forum ! / in Gay business section.

You  are  visiting massage or bar for the first time steered there by favorable feedback and for some reason you are disappointed with boy, service, whatever. What is your strategy in such a case?

Would you complain to somebody in charge, haggle about reducing price or just go away quietly, posting your  negative feedback somewhere like forum .

Will you give them another chance  or swear to never return ? After all somebody before you was happy, it' s likely why you went there, on another hand your experience is not a good one.   

I'm curious what you guys do , will post my answer separately below

To answer my own question:

no,  I would not complain to anybody there neither haggle about  price reduction / refund, would go away quietly.

Would post my experience on the forum with explanation why I 'm not happy including boy's number / name / nick.

Yes I would give them another chance in the future as one statistic sample is not basis for developing any theory , would even try the same boy if I liked him originally as we all have bad days sometimes. But would be in no rush to return as I like buttereflying between places and rarely visit the same place more then once in the same trip and if I do it's only to see boy known to me already

Mere disappointment?  Something falls slightly short?   I would tip modestly but appropriately, leave and not return.  These things happen occasionally.

In the event that someone is deliberately providing poor service and trying to cheat the customer, I would adjust the tip to the minimum that would be appropriate & consider writing a review here.

Guest luvthai

Every night is different.  I may not go back for a few days but always give it another try.

If I off a boy and not happy with him  I pay him as agreed but avoid him in the future.

First of all, I am not "steered" by others and their feedback. I take all reviews with a grain of salt as what one person likes, another does not. Some people do not have favorable chemistry with anyone or have totally different requirements/priorities/likes/dislikes. It is best not to rely on others. The best thing is to go where I want for my own reasons. Others feedback is only a single data point. My own sense, vibes, etc about a place carries more weight. Others feedback is only a pointer to possible likes. I believe in investigating places based on my own requirements and preferences.

Bar- I always make sure both the mammasan and guy understand what I expect before the off. I also generally tip the mammasans. If the boy doesn't want to do as agreed or demonstrates a bad attitude (both which are rare IMO), I stop things and give a very minimal tip and send him on his way.  I also follow up with the owner or mammasan and CALMLY tell them I was disappointed and specifically why. My experience is that I normally get an apology and either a free drink or free off. If I don't feel my disappointment is acknowledged, I do not visit that establishment again. (I think that has only happened at one place.) But I think reacting calmly and reasonably in Thailand is very important. It is not necessary to show anger and you lose respect if you do.

Massage- If disappointed, I try to address the shortcoming during massage.  If really disappointed, I choose someone different the next time.

Every night is different.  I may not go back for a few days but always give it another try.

If I off a boy and not happy with him  I pay him as agreed but avoid him in the future.

I would do the same.

I will never haggle over a rate. I agreed to something and even if they don't meet expectations, I give them what was agreed upon and never see them again. But, will go back and try another boy. If mamasan says how about the same boy, I'll say no and tell her why. She needs to know but I would not make a big deal over it. It may be we just didn't click.

I am always very careful and upfront and tell what I want and how much I will pay and I rarely get disappointed.

I did once get disappointed in Sunee Plaza and took a waiter and gave him zero tip and zero taxi (but gave him the going rate). When I went back the next day, the staff all knew what I had given him (yes they all discuss us as much as we discuss them). They all said, "Wow, I know you long time and you never not give boy tip. This boy must have been really really bad." I just said yes and moved on. I still think the lad is cute and I still chatted with him and was friendly. No need to make a mountain out of a molehill. Shit happens. Get over it quickly. Move on. Plenty of more boys in LOS to let one encounter spoil a holiday or even a night.

If truly horrible experience, call another boy you know and have him come over. It defiantly will get the bad taste out of your mouth quick and the boy will be thrilled to have the extra income.

First of all, I am not "steered" by others and their feedback. 

I like to follow other's feedback and being contrarian particularly  if feedback is not very thrilling I 'd like to check for myself if that's really that bad. Usually it is but on quite a few occasions  I found I like places quite a few  others don't / BBB Inn, Arena and Dreamboys come to mind /.

On another hand to this day I did not get what is so attractive with soi 4 / Balcony, Telephone etc. / others are always raving about so you right , it must be vibes either working for us or not.    

If truly horrible experience, call another boy you know and have him come over. It defiantly will get the bad taste out of your mouth quick and the boy will be thrilled to have the extra income.

I have two such boys in reserves and call them my consolators, you are right , great bad taste removers and thrilled with income and repeat custom.

One even sensed that I'm more sticky than usual and asked ' you no like boy last night?" 

I don't base my visits on other's feedbacks or reports. My tastes are very peculiar.

No reduction of tip or haggling.

Second chance yes, but that place might be at the end of my list.

Before I write about a place, I will try to get two samples. Unless someone else found the same before me, than I will confirm (e.g. recent very low numbers of customers in d.blu sauna).