TotallyOz

Soi Twilight Update from Tuesday, May 27th

I went to Soi Twilight tonight and ate at Dick's Cafe and then went to 3 bars. All the drinks are same prices as before. LOL No special prices. :) Dream Boys is 400 baht.

I went to X-Size and they had a very nice selection of boys. Something for a bit of everyone. Drinks were 350. Boys all said it has been slow and they need money. :)

I went to Hot Male. The place had 4 customers. More than any bar so far. They had a nice selection of boys but they all said things were slow too.

All bars and the boys were saying they will be open till 12 midnight. They said there were there last night till the same time.

The Soi was very slow and quiet. I sat at Dick's for one hour and saw one customer go into Dream Boys.

I took a Tuk Tuk back and he said he was told the 12 AM curfew is in place and he is staying out to work.

Just a bit of an update from the Soi Twilight gay bar area.

Jupiter was packed with asians last night, many were ladies. I was really annoyed with them as some were really loud and rude. Drinks is still 330 baht though. Show starts at 930 and finished at 1030. The boys were still on the stage around 11... i wonder if they were to be offed, it will be a long time off then since they cant go back after 12. There were only 4 boys who were shirtless, bummer!

Will check tawan tonight, and dreamboy tomorrow....

The bars now seem to rely soley on the Chinese/Korean market, as they are willing to pay those exorbitant prices.

I'd be interested to know if there were any Chinese about; I heard they'd all cancelled.

There were none the night I went.

But, the hotel I stay in is mostly Asian tourist from China and Korea and Hong Kong. It is very quiet. The boys and I go swimming every day and the pool is usually crowded. We have had 3 days this week where we were the only ones in the pool area. I loved it but I felt bad for the restaurant that serves the pool as they have been very very slow.