brall3

Thai Massage Boy Site

Thanks for the reply. Before I received frequent emails from them which mainly were photos of new guys at different spas. Since January of this year I have not received any emails from them, so I was wondering if they were still in business. Again, thanks for the info.

if you are missing email updates, they may have discontinued those and give updates through line now. Just checked the website and saw the advertisement for their line group. Some Spas/massage shops are giving regular staff updates through line now too, so try that.

bannerTMB_Club__line_group1.gif

just scan the QR code above using the add friends function, that should do it. I

I have not added a group like that before, I was oly added to a group by an existing member, so I'm not 100% sure, but that's how I would try

I tried to join the TMB Club on Line and I received the following disappointing message:

"You cannot join the group because the maximum number of members exceeded"

I see on the TMB Club 1 screen that there are already 200 members - so I guess that is the maximum limit?