Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

brall3

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by brall3

  1. brall3 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Any STAR TREK fans on the form? If so, remember the Borgs? We are quickly becoming Borgs, always connected to the internet one way or another 😃. First thing in the morning, get on the internet. Last thing at night, get on the internet. Observing people walking down the street, waiting for or already on the bus, train, Metro etc. the heads are buried into the cellphones. And now, AI. I still prefer the old Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell famous song: "Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing".
  2. brall3 replied to Londoner's topic in Gay Thailand
    This bar in Pattaya, I believe Copa, had a fantastic water show. The show was very impressive, beautiful and a lot better than the water show at the bar in Bangkok When I was Pattaya, I went to the water show ever day! and would do so again if it was still open. What a unique experience. VID-20241024-WA0005.mp4
  3. Thank you, Floridarob, for your great information. Concerning the internet suggestion: after SEVERAL big disappointments seeking guys over the internet in various countries (not one positive result), I no longer use the internet to seek guys. Remember what Albert Einstein said about repeating the same action and insanity? Well, I am trying to keep my sanity 😄😄. Also, I like to see what I am getting in advance without any unusual or shocking surprises. THANKS AGAIN!!!!!
  4. Does Mexico City have saunas, clubs, brothels, special places to meet money-boys? I DO NOT USE THE INTERNET TO MEET GUYS.
  5. Many years ago there were a lot of guys from Eastern European countries. Now everyone talks about Brazilians and other Latinos at the saunas. Are the eastern European guys still going to the saunas?
  6. Remember the underwater show at the old Copa bar in Pattaya?Everytime I visited Pattaya, I was daily at the underwater show. The idea and the show itself was very unique and quire beautiful. I was sad when the show closed down. There was an underwater show in Bangkok, but the show was not as unique and as beautiful as the show in Pattaya. WATER SHOW COPA 7.mp4
  7. When I was at A-bomb in Pattaya, the mamasan kept pushing this guy with a big cock, which did look big in his underwear. I offed the guy and away we went to the hotel. Talk about a shock, this is what I ended up with: a very short cock filled with silicon!!!!! I did not want to hurt his feelings, so I told him my boyfriend was returning early to the hotel, took a few pictures, tipped him and QUICKLY escorted him out of the hotel. I thought his cock was disgusting: to each his own.
  8. Vinapu, indeed the guys pictured on the Myanmar site are handsome, but are they accessible or just nice photos? If accessible, where can one go to hook up with these guys?
  9. brall3 posted a topic in Gay Pattaya
    During daytime hours, in Pattaya (NOT JOMTIEN) are there any massage places with the possibility of a happy ending?
  10. I went to their web site and every guy shown on their staff photo is a white European looking guy.
  11. On Nam's internet site, his drivers are mostly females. Nevertheless, thanks for the info
  12. About 8 years ago I frequently took a limo to travel back and forth BKK - Pattaya. The limo company was recommended on a couple of gay internet sites. Now the limo company is no longer in service. Any recommendations or current experiences with Lomo companies?
  13. brall3 replied to a-447's topic in Gay Cambodia
    Thanks Vinapu, you are a warehouse full of knowledge.
  14. brall3 replied to a-447's topic in Gay Cambodia
    Are there massage places with "happy endings" or only bars, like Space, with host boys?
  15. You went to Thailand and ended up having a wonderful time with a guy from Africa; lucky you!!!! What app did you use to meet these guys and how are the prices; reasonable?
  16. brall3 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Cambodia
    I got a good laugh out of reading this because it reminded me of the garotos de programmas in Brazil and Barcelona. After every visit to Brazil and Barcelona, I would be swamped with requests for money to help with their various and creative problems. With each request, I had to block their number. Now I do not give out my WhatsApp number when I travel. It seems as if some things are the same the world over 😀.
  17. brall3 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Cambodia
    Thanks. Were there many massage places where one can have a "happy ending"?
  18. brall3 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Cambodia
    Did you go to PP? If yes, how was your trip? Did you check out the availability of the staff at the hotel? Now, I travel for sexual fun, not to sit and chit chat with guys at a bar. Therefore, how easy is it to hook up with guys for sexual encounters; for example, happy endings or visitors to the hotel?
  19. THANKS for the info. From previous posts about Vietnam, there is not much action-for-pay there. Have you visited Vietnam?
  20. HERE IS ANOTHER CONTEST WITH BEAUTIFUL MEN, AND ONLY ONE OF THEM HAS A SMALL TATTOO. I THINK I SHOULD PACK MY LUGGAGE AND HEAD TO THE PHILIPPINES. THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE VISITED THERE, ARE MEN LIKE THIS EASY TO MEET?
  21. Russians, Indians, and Ukrainan money guys in Pattaya? Where and how do you go about meeting them? Would it be safe to go with a Russian?
  22. brall3 replied to fedssocr's topic in Gay Chiang Mai
    The internet address does not work.
  23. I stayed there many years ago and the rooms ARE small. After 2 stays there, I decided to cross the hotel off my list of places to stay. The hotel use to have reasonable room rates, but now they are a bit high. Breakfast was excellent. Across the street from the hotel is a sex motel and the area is famous for female prostitution, many girls hanging out on the streets. So, the hotel is use to dealing with "guests" to the room. As long as I can remember, the name has been Heritage.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.