Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. last chance to prevent boy's starvation, have fun !
  2. sure, another 17 months and we are there
  3. you already there or coming this weekend?
  4. you right I was supposed to write Siam , not National Stadium
  5. as always there are 2 choices, floor in terminal and hotel likely that 500 would become 300 if not 200 if you deduct cost of hotel and taxi but 200 thus saved will buy you nice encounter with boy or two or lifetime of Bolt trips from Tarntawan to soi 4 by taxi.
  6. look that you are seriously sick get better fast !
  7. doable and time wise the same but I find route through PhayaThai more attractive as one can see the city from above. Also walk with luggage to Icon Styles is much longer from Silom MRT than BTS Sala Daeng
  8. at least you were sitting in airconditioned car. As for being rich , whom you kidding ? Poor people are not contemplating getting gold plated fixtures for their bathroom
  9. this is what rich people do
  10. not quite , it goes like that: from airport you travel to Phaya Thai (last station), there's short walk to BTS station , all covered and well posted, there you get train going in direction of Kheha, second station is National Stadium, alight there , just cross the platform and board the train in direction of Bang Wa. Second station is SalaDaeng, from there short walk to Ibis Silom or one of 50 hotels in vicinity
  11. I believe it was 699 for 15 days validity
  12. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Thailand
    Wow !!!
  13. and it comes with Thai phone number if you need one
  14. I always take train unless it's not running between midnight and 6 am. I even chalked off first and last train for the day from airport and last train to the airport. Getting taxi from Swampy is no problem but depending of time of day not necessarily time saving exercise. I always get SIM card in the airport , it's offered by fee providers with kiosks all over the airport. As for those massage replaces, after travelling all over Bangkok over the years I came to realisation that all I need can be obtained in Silom ghetto. I make occasional trips to Jey Spa , Glam and shops in Saphan Kwai area , just to change daily diet . Just soi 6 could keep me occupied with different guy every day for a month if not better.
  15. wait until hurricane season starts
  16. guys, have mercy on Jason who started this thread with no intention for it to develop into Dept of A cookbook with lots of anti Vietnamese gall thrown in for taste
  17. it's why shortly after Japan's economy landed in stagnation for 2 decades, pandering too much to gajin not doing their homework
  18. From NYC used to be train to Montreal if you had 12 hours to spare
  19. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Thailand
    I had way of verifying that
  20. I'm glad to belong to the named category🙂
  21. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Thailand
    relax man , it's only 11 hours since your request although after 111 hours response will be likely the same i.e. silence
  22. I think Department is holding some grudges again boys from those two countries and is not wasting any occasion to vent out chunk of his venom. My former colleague from work, Indian and strict vegetarian when we were discussing those subjects summarized it neatly: " for me whether people are eating chicken , pork or dog it's all the same - they are eating dead body" , I was shocked before I realized he was right
  23. so what exactly he did wrong landing himself in the courts ? He should be awarded prize for exposing weak spot in procedures
  24. avoid showering any time near appointment doesn't mean ' since last Friday", specially on Thursdays

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.