Everything posted by vinapu
- Trip report April / September 2025 – Da Nang & beyond – Research if an elderly gay retiree can live comfortably in Da Nang, Vietnam
-
Freshboys Trouble - Boys fully dressed
no, in reverse, I obtained my first on every late and only because I realized that it's necessary for travel. Wanted visit Lithuania and they required QR code on the phone to allow entry at tail end of covid pandemics. I did not have it but border guard generated it on HIS phone for me and let me in. Then I knew my phone virginity is over
-
Biden Suffering From Aggressive Prostate Cancer
perhaps not so quickly, it's just that only now we are informed
-
Freshboys Trouble - Boys fully dressed
You are correct but didn't I mention 'spies " , they may have different taste then me , no ?
- Trip report April / September 2025 – Da Nang & beyond – Research if an elderly gay retiree can live comfortably in Da Nang, Vietnam
-
Freshboys Trouble - Boys fully dressed
well before I got my first smartphone then
-
Covid is Back in Thailand with 19 Deaths already
nothing illogical, the same here and I'm quite a distance from Thailand (unfortunately)
-
Covid is Back in Thailand with 19 Deaths already
you are paranoid
-
Freshboys Trouble - Boys fully dressed
blatant sex discrimination IMHO
-
Freshboys Trouble - Boys fully dressed
Feb 30th
-
Freshboys Trouble - Boys fully dressed
air conditioner set too low and they don't want boys to be too cold ?
-
Freshboys Trouble - Boys fully dressed
confirmed by my spies as well
- Trip report April / September 2025 – Da Nang & beyond – Research if an elderly gay retiree can live comfortably in Da Nang, Vietnam
-
Best Quote of the Week?
we do too but nobody cares to bring it to attention
-
Covid is Back in Thailand with 19 Deaths already
+1, I wanted to comment ' not yet ' on Moses post but you did it better
-
Covid is Back in Thailand with 19 Deaths already
isn't he high school dropout ?
-
Freshboys Trouble - Boys fully dressed
from time to time what they post , at least on Facebook, is recycled from the past .In two of recent post within last month I noticed clean chested guy who now has substantial tattoo and another one with leg tattoo much smaller than I know he has
-
Freshboys Trouble - Boys fully dressed
exactly and I think first walk is dressed so Matthew285 had simply bad luck ( or so I hope it was) , second walk is undies only and third is bare chested but in jeans and WITH NUMBERS so we know who is still available . If they go way of BBB in Boyztown and have only fully dressed staff I just wish them good luck although probably I will maintain my habit of visiting them once per trip
- Trip report April / September 2025 – Da Nang & beyond – Research if an elderly gay retiree can live comfortably in Da Nang, Vietnam
- Trip report April / September 2025 – Da Nang & beyond – Research if an elderly gay retiree can live comfortably in Da Nang, Vietnam
- Trip report April / September 2025 – Da Nang & beyond – Research if an elderly gay retiree can live comfortably in Da Nang, Vietnam
-
Trip report April / September 2025 – Da Nang & beyond – Research if an elderly gay retiree can live comfortably in Da Nang, Vietnam
it's why one of my travel advices I'm freely giving is stop constantly trying to convert your home or any other currency to local one as it will unnecessary stress you . as for your adventure Turkish money at that time was easy to distinguish even with all those zeros as it had distinctive colors so yes , driver audaciously cheated you. Hope he had diarrhoea all next day or two
-
Trip report April / September 2025 – Da Nang & beyond – Research if an elderly gay retiree can live comfortably in Da Nang, Vietnam
if he is Thai who never travelled abroad thus not being accustomed to big denominations , initially he may be reluctant to spent as subconsciously say, 100 000 ( 4$ ) will sound to him like a lot of money . This was was comment I recently heard from somebody who went to Cambodia and Indonesia previously travelling only in euro zone + USA / Canada and biggest denomination she ever saw was 200 euro
-
Heavy Rains Forecast till 25th
as long as it stops around bar opening time fun in Bangkok still can be had
-
Heavy Rains Forecast till 25th
daytime or evening / night ?