Everything posted by vinapu
-
[VIDEO] British gentlemen fly to Ibiza. Or should I write "animals"?
I like to see such diversion mid flight between Tokyo or Los Angeles. I'm not disputing what you say at all, what I'm saying , unless airline will take some drastic measures we all wish she do we have no option that endure , whether we like or not. You wouldn't be deplaning over ocean , would you ? Sure , at destination passenger will be arrested to passengers delight but horror they had is theirs forever.
-
Travel connections for Pattaya?
go-go , no, cute twinks, plenty
- Trip report April / September 2025 – Da Nang & beyond – Research if an elderly gay retiree can live comfortably in Da Nang, Vietnam
-
MBs on Apps?
My experience with apps is miniscule and with Grindr only but usually subject of compensation was raised by boy in the latest 2nd sentence , usually as" I'm MB' or " how much you give me ? ". Another indicator is profile saying " not for fun".
- Trip report April / September 2025 – Da Nang & beyond – Research if an elderly gay retiree can live comfortably in Da Nang, Vietnam
-
New Books on the US Election Are Damning
Sunday , right after church I guess
-
New Books on the US Election Are Damning
not sure is good for everybody, if such thing exists at all but I know at least one it's good for. Last time I saw him it was in the mirror this morning
-
Covid is Back in Thailand with 19 Deaths already
you are not, stop teasing us
- Trip report April / September 2025 – Da Nang & beyond – Research if an elderly gay retiree can live comfortably in Da Nang, Vietnam
- Trip report April / September 2025 – Da Nang & beyond – Research if an elderly gay retiree can live comfortably in Da Nang, Vietnam
-
[VIDEO] British gentlemen fly to Ibiza. Or should I write "animals"?
of course , you would too and everybody else for that matter for simple reason - do we have another choice locked in sliver tube speeding 900 km / hr at 10 km attitude. I was not pleasant but tooth pain isn't either and somehow we carry on It's airlines fault to board obviously intoxicated
-
New Books on the US Election Are Damning
not a bad idea
-
Biden Suffering From Aggressive Prostate Cancer
glad you guys have fun but said that it's at Pres. Binden expense
-
[VIDEO] British gentlemen fly to Ibiza. Or should I write "animals"?
don't exaggerate, while they misbehave what I noticed they all are seated and buckled up.
- Trip report April / September 2025 – Da Nang & beyond – Research if an elderly gay retiree can live comfortably in Da Nang, Vietnam
-
Happy 520 Day!
boys are nice but it looks that AI needs to stock up their refrigerator better
-
Scary? Lufthansa Jet Flies Pilotless For 10 Minutes
then stay grounded
-
New Books on the US Election Are Damning
that's too optimistic. When I look back at my quite long life one of most surprising things is how many stupid people I met were actually pretty well educated.
-
Biden Suffering From Aggressive Prostate Cancer
facts are undeniable but their interpretation may change, yes, due to more scientific research. Valid and proven theory today , in , say 10 years may become obsolete due to new discoveries
- Trip report April / September 2025 – Da Nang & beyond – Research if an elderly gay retiree can live comfortably in Da Nang, Vietnam
- Trip report April / September 2025 – Da Nang & beyond – Research if an elderly gay retiree can live comfortably in Da Nang, Vietnam
-
Biden Suffering From Aggressive Prostate Cancer
end of world is near, I side with Moses
-
Biden Suffering From Aggressive Prostate Cancer
this is how you guys there sort out your different points of view ?
-
Covid is Back in Thailand with 19 Deaths already
I think covid is not kind of virus which may infect ChatGPT but I may be wrong
- Trip report April / September 2025 – Da Nang & beyond – Research if an elderly gay retiree can live comfortably in Da Nang, Vietnam