Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. that summarises it all
  2. funny thing about that name is that " lodz" in Polish means boat and there's no river in that city, it's like having city called 'Snow' in Thailand or Cambodia .
  3. and it worked !
  4. because we don't want to. many names are firmly entrenched in history and culture and such force probably wouldn't pork. Do you really want be forced to call Germany Deutschland ? or Hungary Magyarorszag? Tell Slovaks to switch to Venezia from Benatky or Hungarians to start calling Pozsony Bratislava and you looking at dark blue around your eyes
  5. relax man, remember one can't return without departing first so treat that escalator as beginning of new adventure. Thank you for great report and glad you had good time in my two favorite places- Arena and Atlas
  6. What I meant was if guy have me time of my life or even only time of me week or trip I would be concerned at all about small stuff like cutting several minutes of time bought or even fact that his underwear did not match colour of his t-shirt
  7. it's natural since we people tend to be more bitter and complain more as we age
  8. If there is such thing at all
  9. only for those who care
  10. you taking him too seriously
  11. it looks Vietnamese can be very bold so don't overlook those opportunities. It reminded me my own story from Hoi An. I went to tourist office to book a taxi as I wanted to visit infamous My Lai massacre site. There was young girl and equally young guy on duty. I was served by girl but when all was done out of blu guy asked " do you travel alone? " , ' yes ' , ' if you want when you return I can visit you in your hotel". All told in normal , not hushed voice with girl sitting right there. I was so shocked that , as idiot, I did not take him up on his offer even if he looked quite attractive which I regret to this day. What was even more shocking was that Hoi An is not a big city and still proposal was so blunt
  12. look at floridarob, for all I know he wasn't robbed nor murdered in Brazil so be not afraid
  13. All that sounds complicated but it may be part of fun, thrill of the chase
  14. for hygiene ( brushing teeth etc.) I don't have problems but for drinking, either raw or boiled I use only bottled water just in case.
  15. I think for new posters few initial posts are not shown until approved by moderator
  16. long live low season !
  17. indeed you are right. It's not about any particular guy but a general rule, nothing sobers over confident people like contact with reality. Sometimes we feel indispensable , forgetting that cemeteries are full of indispensable people. I never forget unbelieving look on Babe's face one evening in Moonlight when all models got a garland but not him. And it was in height of his popularity. Or work story about the driver, real asset to company who gambled that resigning will give him a rise. Next day, when went to the office to withdraw resignation he was told by the owner he already accepted it. Guy, I just told story few days ago, who dumped me over his phone excessive usage, now when he wants to check phone is asking me for permission and last time we met he did not even bother whole night although I suspect his reasonable request to go home at 6.30 am had something to do with withdrawal syndrome, he, he.
  18. that's all that counts, getting our money worth. Sometimes 1000 seems way too much , at other times 5000 feels like bargain and money well spent. All depends on service received but also on our mood on given night
  19. obviously what seems to be important in say, 50th minute of session , after good fuck may not be so relevant 15 minutes later and big infraction becomes small oversight.
  20. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    make it all 7, Last year my best Pattaya boys on 2 separate trips came from Dreamboys so one never knows where his treasure may be found
  21. Second night in row no bars, you want to get them bankrupt? he, he
  22. our speculation may be answered as early as tomorrow

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.