Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. why? my take on it is that you know better whet you are doing. I'm in favour of giving second chances but yes, KeepItReal has very valid point - who will take care about business ?
  2. my guess is they paid tea money in coins or something
  3. quite wet rainy season indeed
  4. you right and one of my friends was great beneficiary of that scarcity when we had year 2000 scare. So great that next year, at 46 he could comfortably retire, although shrewd previous investments helped
  5. we don't like to be only customer in the bar but if it's too crowded it fast becomes seller market and it's no good either
  6. it's why I prefer bar / massage boys over apps or street trade even if it costs more because of drinks and off fees which I treat as insurance premium and entertainment cost combined. to be fair 2 or 3 times when I grabbed somebody from street were enjoyable and free of thefts and other antics but statistic sample is too small for me to build theory
  7. and then spent rest of vacation wondering why you wasted that first opportunity ? My trips there are taking 24 hrs. + but regardless of time of arrival ( earliest I landed was 5.30 am , the latest at 2.am ) I always feel energized when see familiar sight of BTS tracks over Silom
  8. I gather you are not an optimist
  9. patented 'vinapu cocktail " which is made of 60% of gin and 40% of gin should help to mitigate
  10. we will change that tune when promised high speed train will connect all three
  11. I have good news for you , you don't know and you never will with zero chance of spending 38 behind bars. None of us will know unless placed in the same situation . Guess is some would be bitter till end , others may look , like Peter , for those years to be made as nice as they can be. Still others , not being able to adapt to completely different world, may even long to return to what is familiar. Stories like that unfortunately are repeated world over and are main argument against death penalty .
  12. liar, it was 17 seconds😀
  13. I'm blessed when comes to sunset as I can see it for 3 months in spring and 3 in fall from my balcony. Other 6 months is obstructed by high rises nearby
  14. Democratic party estabilishment stole that election from themselves by making Biden their candidate. I hope in 4, 8 , 12 , 16 and 20 from now I will be able to say the same about Republican party and their 2024 candidate, world acclaimed Orange Overlord
  15. to put things in perspective based on my Jan 2024 trip when I flew from Phuket to Utapao. Ticket was about 40 $ more than one from Phuket to Bkk departing at roughly the same time. Owing to unfortunate Friday afternoon arrival time, it took me the same 1.5 hr to reach Boyztown by van , most of that spent beating traffic in city itself , that would take if taxi was taken from BKK using that 40 $ saved on ticket
  16. Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuu !!!
  17. of course not and rarely they even look like being on the market . Yes , they may sense fresh meat, it's why I said 2-3 walking rounds are better so they don't take you for mere passerby. Let us know how it went
  18. Hot Male beer bar on street level also closes at 2 and waiters / hosts / boys are available for an off. Great strategy when one arrives late is to have walk through the area, perhaps even making 2- 3 circles as many boys eat, drink , socialize or just stand there glued to their phone , perhaps hoping for that last chance. I had luck quite a few times. problem with that approach is that it's only for older hands, not first comers, since , as foolish commented above, ' one may propose wrong person "
  19. in the race there's clear who is winner but when we talk massages or encounters with offed bar boys what 'winning" really means ? Cum and go for some ? stay and cuddle for others ? One of my most pleasant meets last year was Grindr boy , who can be seen at Jupiter at times by the way who almost immediately fell asleep. My first rection was to kick f...g bastard out immediately but 3 seconds later moment of light came - you have perfect real boy toy at disposal so count your blessings and I did. Winning strategy was to cool down and utilize an opportunity. No , I did not rape him although I'm sure I could so deep was his mid-day sleep
  20. I envy your appetite , 2 hrs between breakfast and lunch ! With dinner presumably at 2 pm you must wake up hungry in the morning ?. ................. wonder what 5XL translates to in Thailand , 61 perhaps? Great report, each installment I read at 7 am , right after my breakfast
  21. quite possible to employ such sophistry, not all boys are straight from farm in Ubon Nowhere , some of them are surprisingly sophisticated and and educated. Specially in Jey Spa I met few whom I wondered ' what you are doing here?" but I guessed pull of easy and decent money
  22. of course you do, you don't try , you never know. When in doubt recall Ray scene by the elevator from exactly 1 year ago. It took quite a few tries to bring that guy home but if one legged guy with glass eye like me could do it , you are in much better position , take my word friend
  23. you did very right thing. Even if boy is dream come true and best looking if he doesn't pay any attention to you that's indication he is not interested. Doesn't mean session will turn sour as some of them are professionals indeed but chances are it may be rushed or mechanical or both. fact that he ignored you not necessarily means there's something wrong with you - he could be already booked and doesn't want any problems with dissatisfied customer .............................. as for shy part, take it from me, they heard it all and twice as much. Specially size question seems natural in this kind of establishment and not all customers may be even looking for large size

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.