Everything posted by vinapu
-
Patpong comings and goings
You not alone
-
Events to See in Thailand - Dansai Ghost Festival
Last guy is cute beyond measure.
-
Back in Bangkok after only one month!
On subject of surprise visits, while they may bring a lot of joy to both parties interested one needs to be prepared for one of two disapointments: 1 / person to be surprised by our visit may be absent or even worse 2/ we may find him/her in company of somebody we don't know or, horror of horrors, somebody we don't like Just last week my friend drove 400 km to pay surprise visit on his brother 65th birthday only to find house closed and to be informed by the neighbour he and his wife went for surprise holidays.
-
Back in Bangkok after only one month!
We, are not cursing, we are just jealous and happy for you at the same time. ......... Looks that low season is not that low afet all
-
U.S. ISSUES TRAVEL WARNING FOR THAILAND
When you take into account that they still consider Cuba state sponsor of terrorism you now that, to put it mildly, US State Department has troubles with sound judgements quite regularly.
-
The Dangers Of Assumptions
Galia omnia est divida in partes tres
-
Does this boy "work"?
Like one of my boys who overdid Viagra and got very painful erection, hard time he said.
-
Does this boy "work"?
Doctor having financial problem? That would be novelty
-
OK to ask the same question?
One on those things where simple " no" suffices without splitting hair in four
-
Strip or paddle? Which would you choose?
He has assets and decided to monetize them. I m surprised it is that profitable but I'm happy for him. Better than cheating or stealing and easier than digging trenches.
-
Strip or paddle? Which would you choose?
If happens to be in Bagkok in Jan 2027, my next time there and still before next olympics I cnhelp him with hiring him LT, even more than once if he keeps, his side of bargain.
-
Does this boy "work"?
I'm pretty sure I saw, him on Grindr yesterday. Drew my attention because of face.
-
Trip Report - Thailand June 2025
You weren't correct, that's all I can say.
-
The Ideal GoGo Bar. What Would Be Your Recipe For Success?
There should be clips from models parade. Review all 2 or 3 from May this year
-
Trip Report - Thailand June 2025
It was not my experience when I was there at DeArni year ago. They did not bother neither me nor my night companion so it may depend of an actual receptionist
-
Trip Report - Thailand June 2025
I learned that to my peril in Tawan, still mourn it, s demise though
-
Trip Report - Thailand June 2025
Don't almost all of them are? ......... Best limit I can think of which I use for myself is to restrict amount of cash on me on every ber visit. No matter how carried over I am or how bleeding my heart is I will it sped more than I have on me.
-
The Ideal GoGo Bar. What Would Be Your Recipe For Success?
Did you find their site? I think it's @Moonlight_Bangkok
-
Birthday weekend in Bangkok (May 2025)
+1
-
Trip Report - Thailand June 2025
I stay there and second recommendations above although in the area Raya ( if price is right) is still preferable option for me. Both Quarter Silom and Ibis Styles, while new and modern I consider overpriced due postcard size of their rooms
-
The Ideal GoGo Bar. What Would Be Your Recipe For Success?
I don't have here but if you review recent Moonlight clips on X you will spot him
-
Trip Report - Thailand June 2025
I not surprised as it happened to me in my country quite few times. " Why you going that often?", "do you know somebody there?" etc. Most drastic was when I was subject of such interrogation while coming from completely different destination, just because Thai stamps in passport. Twice I had my luggage searched and was questioned why my travel diary has small child photo on the cover!!!!! I did not have phone searched but was asked once to show pictures in my camera from recent trip. And my country is considered paragon of being liberal mind you!
-
The Ideal GoGo Bar. What Would Be Your Recipe For Success?
Not only Nice Boys ( now Nighboys club) has them few other bars too
-
Birthday weekend in Bangkok (May 2025)
That's sweat. He must have sharp eye to spot that specific number. I have old French note with date of issue being exactly my birthday and my family is instructed to tuck it in my coffin when I expire.
-
Do other places have low season ?
Bangkok has it too but it's not as low as legends have it. Certainly less customers in bars but hardly empty. Lots of boys too so as far as I'm concerned no reason to sweat about low season, just go.