Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. I'm not surprised considering your companions in soaking
  2. I already did in my trip reports 2015 and 2016
  3. I can. I know people for whom that car was dream come true. They had son known to the world as vinapu
  4. I'd add that cold war politics contributed to another fuck-up w e in the West should be forever ashamed for. Even if Khmer Rouge atrocities become well known and proven, their government of so called Democratic Kampuchea kept UN seat for many years thanks to Western support.
  5. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I don't lose sweat over miles. On cheapest tickets and those are ones I usually buy, accumulation is bordering on irrelevancy , some fares are even not allowing for miles - case of my last trip to BKK.
  6. very good idea, it's how I celebrated two of my birthdays in Bangkok
  7. that's sin that's outright sin again
  8. that makes sense and it's easy to believe and imagine
  9. Asiatique is by the river, couldn't they just gang up and drown him there I wonder
  10. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I was not asked but can explain as I did the same - 10 nights at 20 000 miles is 200 000 miles . By time one collects that much it may happen that oldest miles will start expiring and it will be like chasing one's tail. It may be better just to utilize what we have before it expires. Rich people will never understand logic of us , poor ones
  11. it would sustain Pattaya Orphanage for a while , long while .
  12. too bad that American people weren't
  13. "On the beach there are these 2 Vietnamese guys meandering around looking to fix your phone’s broken glass. I asked if I could take his advertisement picture as this topic recently came up in another thread about getting an expensive iPhone glass screen replaced. This guy claims that he can do it to perfection. The price depends on his assessment of the work that would be required – so he could not quote me a set fixed price." this is what I like the most ( other than boys) in SE Asia - energy and industriousness. People are looking for business opportunities whenever they arise. As my smartphone glass is broken I'm tempted to keep it that way until I go to Da Nang just to give them my business as a token of appreciation
  14. by that time he will be 3 month older and may lose some of his luster
  15. I read somewhere that Indians find good value in organizing their lavish weddings there. It may be some truth in that as last year I spent only few days in Pattaya and saw two big and boisterous Indian wedding receptions in Beach Road hotels .
  16. What ? I think about him with smile but certainly not because his fame of having ways quiet. Seeing him quiet I'd buy him aspirin or something
  17. +1, knowing some guys from the story helps, lol
  18. unfortunately both cases happen from time to time . At least we , by paying , have some leverage on the issue. sometimes also reverse happens , we wish boy goes but he is still hanging around glued to his phone, watching Tv or, horror of horrors , occupies toilet for an hour.
  19. true, that's the official line but still it looks that my tolerance for bitter taste increased , I used to hate Chang because of that , now I need court order to drink Singha
  20. as always, boys will know where short time rooms are
  21. possibly but can be seen in the movie they play driving you to Chuong Ek Killing Fields if you take a tour, hardly piece of Khmer Rouge propaganda. Unpopularity of Lon Nol regime at that time can't be discounted and even Conan the Barbarian would be welcomed as bringing hope.
  22. correct, and first there were flowers welcoming them entering the city, horror started few days later
  23. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    I said Dreamboys Patpong, not Dreamboys in Patpong. Remember New Twilight bar in soi 6 ? Sadly short lived but not because of the name . No , I don't want a bet as I think you may be right , that s area smells ready for gentrification. But I'm optimist , by time it will happen I may not care much about flying that far so it may become irrelevant. And if not, as demise of soi Twilight certifies , even if that happened , fun still is to be had in the area
  24. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    that's what makes people going

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.