Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. that is really sad considering that there are two, quite sizable nations sharing the same name and facing each other across the Congo river
  2. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    finally Indians and Pakistanis found way to cooperate, wow !
  3. vinapu replied to Milk78's topic in Gay Thailand
    I'm too far to fly direct but my favorite is one offering transfer within 28 hours from first take-off to final landing at cheapest price, numbers of transfers irrelevant
  4. But they are not in such hurry if going home after work , there's our chance of landing boy without paying off fee
  5. some are even smarter than that, they come inside to say hi and invariably I invite them to have a meal with me. Once I had a case when after meal boy got 500 to pay his off fee and was asked to come to my hotel at such and such time. In short , it pays to pay an attention to one's surroundings
  6. Lesotho. Malawi and Somaliland
  7. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I believe in Thailand and vote that it will work well although I'm privy to a case of somebody who plans to go there in May and because of that crap was forced to obtain his first ever e-mail address.
  8. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    it takes hard try not to be happy in Bangkok
  9. only in Fort Lauderdale or whole state of Florida? ( just kidding , I know you mean our beloved Foodland but we already had case when SK - Saphan Kwai was taken as South Korea and I , in our conversation took FB as Facebook instead of FreshBoys)
  10. hope you are one of those who look better without clothes
  11. no harm done as it spared you disappointment of finding that our old clothes don't really fit us anymore, no matter what diet we are subscribing to
  12. thank you for clarification as I started having some doubts about Japanese morals
  13. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    perhaps customer was youngish Asian and boy was dressed ordinarily , not in bar boy style so reception took them for legitimate guests
  14. fun in Pattaya never stops
  15. I wish I could say the same
  16. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    glad to hear his old folks panicked unnecessarily. Todays technology and easiness of communicating has darker side - our folks back home expect us to report out whereabouts daily if not hourly not realising toll this puts on vacationer time.
  17. not to dispute it as I agree with you but I'm certain that we , forummers here wouldn't agree on any list , be it best airports ., hotels , bars or even chicken with cashew nuts.
  18. vinapu replied to PeterRS's topic in The Beer Bar
    what is important in the story is collapse of the building and resulting tragedy , not labels. What would be 20 storey low-rise in Manhattan , New York could be considered sky scraper in Manhattan , Kansas (yes, there's such city and has even airport . How I know? I 've been there ),
  19. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    eye candy abound but something tells me it was good I stay home as crowds look insane
  20. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    in Thailand , yes , but in other countries one need to take time off if Songkran is mid week
  21. that makes hunt more exciting. Nothing wrong with cashing in popularity
  22. vinapu replied to PeterRS's topic in The Beer Bar
    it must be AI doing

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.