Everything posted by vinapu
-
Flight routes
with that I can agree although it needs to be said -I always made the transfer on time despite that mess
-
If you know, you know....
not that hidden if landed on UNESCO world Heritage list and was awarded 7.5 stars by Michelin
-
If you know, you know....
suitable for an Easter with all that eggs
-
Flight routes
I only look stupid, have better use for my money. In fact I did once when upgraded on a miles ticket . I liked an experience but it was daytime flight and immediately decided that while comfort is much better , difference in price doesn't warrant paying for it.
-
Cambodia, China sign $1.2 billion deal for Canal project
While development is welcomed , resulting economic colonisation is not
-
Do you off other guys from same bar as your regular / boyfriend?
in this case I'd say yes as you are with him for quite a while. He knows you are whoring right, left and centre so if says he doesn't mind believe him although try not to be 'in your face' when arranging that other meeting. you trigger quite valid general point - a lot of guys are trying to take ownership of their regulars and create an impression that we owe them our custom whenever we visit their bar. I face similar problem in at least 3 bars and handle it that way - off my regular first and then tell him i like boy X and next time in bar I take him. Usually they understand it very well and even in Moonlight my semi-regular one Y facilitated my meeting with highly coveted #10 who happens to be his compatriot.
-
If you know, you know....
O my God, chicken with cashew nuts at Foodland, dream come true, yum
-
Where is the cheapest for moneyboys
sad but true, if not dictatorship it's difunctional or failed state and sometimes both
-
Flight routes
before Covid it was my most used airline to get to Bangkok due to lowest prices and not bad service although I agree , transfer at least on return was quite crappy. How it is now I don't know as they raised their prices and I don't look at them any more for that reason
-
April 2025 Bangkok Trip Report
don't be so modest and remember it's common misconception that native speakers speak AND WRITE good English or in fact any language. Not Tylenol but looking for pack of tissues is what we look after reading your reports, at least it's my case, lol
-
Flight routes
but at least they have seats , not standing room only and paid WC like Ryanair
-
Echoes of 'Red Bull' incident
+1. # mine too
-
Flight routes
my guess would be that second option
-
April 2025 Bangkok Trip Report
Thank you Mr. Foolish for such speedy update. sadly you impressions are in sync with those of ShamelessMack in his blog , I'm attaching links below Gloom under the moon, part 1 – ShamelessMack2 Gloom under the moon, part 2 – ShamelessMack2 My heart is bleeding at such news as I, for my personal use still warts and all , consider Moonlight my most favorite bar. But my love of it doesn't stop me from seeing that something may be amiss with such dearth of customers - when visited in January on few occasions it was the same , even on weekends night very empty. I think you may be right that lack of sleaze factor is bleeding customers away. Few people want to pay 500 for the show with no sight of cock or even pubic hair presented. Jupiter was the same but they learned lesson. What a great thread this one is !
-
Bust Phuket jet-ski scammers
about time to bring some civilisation to that business
-
April 2025 Bangkok Trip Report
what it's gut punch for one is dream moment for another. I'd be very happy to be awarded that moment of neglect in that bar when nobody approaches me asking for drink or tip or both, lol Curse of being loyal patron not exactly known for stinginess I guess. excellent report and I read it twice just to soak in that , even if glum , atmosphere. Reading it I got one of those moments ' dump everything and fly there"
-
April 2025 Bangkok Trip Report
would be nice to hear what was so disappointing at Moonlight. Difference in crowds at Atlas could be attributed to different day of week. not surprising considering that he is Arena veteran where I saw him for fist time back in 2013 ! Yes , he talks constantly but there's certain charm in that as it still better than silent sandbag some of the boys are trying to be.
-
Where is the cheapest for moneyboys
no, slums of Bandung or Yogyakarta
-
Where is the cheapest for moneyboys
Congo - Leopoldville if we want to be accurate
-
Where is the cheapest for moneyboys
don't tell it to Trump as he will be even more confused
-
Flight routes
I wonder what is benefit of having flat bed seat on 2hrs 50 minutes route
-
Flight routes
funny thing, when i was reading your first sentence it was what immediately come to my mind and then I saw you already commented on it , exactly word for my planned word. I don't feel sorry even a bit for the inconveniences of you guys spreading themselves at front of plane . We proletarians from the last row of economy are happy with getting to our destination fed something digestible on the way. And if we learn somebody got poisoned with pink champagne in the first class we treat it as a bonus in entertainment.
-
Flight routes
no wonder you complain about off fees and boys being too greedy
-
Flight routes
stewards are overdressed ?
-
Where is the cheapest for moneyboys
at least he heard something